what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

catching up on some old(ish) anime , just finished one punch man season 1 . dope , s2 releasing in the next few months . watching kill la kill atm 

p.s. a homie put me on game , mop I inquired about above is a molotow dripstick . Didn’t know these existed - been out of the game for a cool min . . refillable from bottom cap = clutch 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/9/2018 at 9:56 AM, STYLEISKING said:

Evil Genius: The True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist 22c4252b09ebb1d5923eea34392f2e1d495b8cb5.jpg.9b117f9b5c13fe8e820859de605d93c8.jpg

This was really good. I just watched the premier of Sharp Objects on HBO. It was pretty good, looking forward to seeing more 

Just finished

Sneaky pete

Red oaks

Glow 

all series were good. Wish red oaks was gonna do another season. 

Been watching this dude Kev Mac on you tube.  He does interviews with OGs and founding members from different sets of bloods and crips in LA.  

Tonight I’m gonna watch the new post radical and king of the road on vice. 

On 7/9/2018 at 9:56 AM, STYLEISKING said:

Evil Genius: The True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist 22c4252b09ebb1d5923eea34392f2e1d495b8cb5.jpg.9b117f9b5c13fe8e820859de605d93c8.jpg

This was good enough in that I watched it all and was entertained.  Still, probably could have been done in 2 or even 1 episode and it still leaves you with questions at the end that they either don't go inot or simply didn't know.

Finally got caught up on The Walking Dead last night. Was a great season, but not sure about the latest turn of events. Starting to like Fear The Walking Dead better, which I’m like 5 episodes behind on. 

Really enjoy the early days of the zombie apocalypse while everyone is busy just trying to figure shit out. Feels like TWD is just dragging with all the interpersonal in fighting with other humans. Still love the series, but fatigue is setting in a bit. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Watching Blade Runner 2049 buffer cause my interwebz is straight sucking tonight. 

Fuuuuck

I just finished that new ish A24 one Hot Summer Nights. Its about some kid selling weed in Cape Cod in the early 90s.

Was pretty good, everything A24 makes usually is

Edited by Kults

image.thumb.png.aadf6c304a0cd8df44376084ccbea6a7.png

Walking Dead got old for me, binge watched up to last season, then just stopped watching.

Snowfall... had started watching that a while back and not sure what happened.  One episode had an odd ending and then for some reason the following episode was unavailable, even though ones after it were.  So gave up on it.  With all the netflix drug docs/dramas don't think I missed much on Snowfall.

The last blunt I smoked was a couple months ago at my homies spot in Compton when he put on the first episode of game of thrones . He told me it’s about a bunch of white ppl doing fucked up things to each other with magic n dragons n shit . started episode four last night