what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

Just now, One Man Banned said:

Yeah I'll watch whatever while it's entertaining but no problem leaving it if it gets slow, unrealistic, etc.

It's weird to watch because it's supposed to be D.C. but it's obvious NYC in the scenes.

The first few seasons were cool and subdued. All the cloak and dagger stuff was interesting. They drank their own Kool Aid and eventually it just got so unbelievable, like ya the fate of the world rests on these two's shoulders.. eye roll

They for sure shot alot of it in NYC or on sound stages. Very few scenes actually shot in DC unles s they're in a park or something. Im that way too Im in..until Im not. Once they go off the deep end its just like fuck off Im not up for this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

It is NY, it's in all the credits plus I recognize half the spots and was in some of the locations the day of filming.  Didn't mean much to me at the time because shit is always getting filmed everywhere.

Quality wise its not too bad for an FX network show. Its obviously not HBO quality but its passable. I liked it for a time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 11:14 PM, Schnitzel said:

apparently it's wildly wrong about radioactivity and doesn't let the truth get in the way of a good story but was a good series 

this was me next to the chernobyl reactor in 2008 so I was dfinietly going to see it.

IMG_4042.jpg

Holy shit man

On 6/14/2019 at 11:52 AM, Schnitzel said:

only watching TV with my kids so this week it's

Bluey

great Aussie cartoon about a family of dogs living in Brisbane

Haha I hear that. This must be the only show my kids watch that I enjoy too 

• Props 1

• 1 month later...

Euphoria is crushing it 

Can you ever introduce any one to the Eric Andre show or is that something people need to stumble upon, bored one night? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Euphoria is crushing it 

Can you ever introduce any one to the Eric Andre show or is that something people need to stumble upon, bored one night? 

If they haven’t already they’re pretty late to that party