meanwhile in germany...

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is it kinda like puking and once its all out, you still are trying to squeeze those last little gut juices out, dry heaving until the vein in your neck pops?

im i close?

not really. its more like when you shit and shit and keep shitting and the toilet bowl over flows with shit then you keep shitting and soon youre swimming in shit. cause of the over flow to these threads...

a semi-reputational news source has been quoted – out of context might i add – on this here forum.

i myself, a recreational beer user, am a little butthurt that us tshermans will never lose the stigma that my grandparents generation seem to have ultimately shone upon us. especially when teh »news« and the content thereof are american made and have got nothing to do with the current state of affairs in my not so beloved home-country.

a semi-reputational news source has been quoted – out of context might i add – on this here forum.

i myself, a recreational beer user, am a little butthurt that us tshermans will never lose the stigma that my grandparents generation seem to have ultimately shone upon us. especially when teh »news« and the content thereof are american made and have got nothing to do with the current state of affairs in my not so beloved home-country.

nazi_43b89b_779672.jpgyoure lunch is served. nazi.

History is what you make it.

If you're from Germany there is a pretty solid chance you've got some Nazi blood in your genes or at least family tree. WWII was one of the darkest things to happen in modern history. We're a global society that gives a shit about a lot of really dumb and trivial stuff, you expect a nation of war criminals and murderers to get off easy?

History is what you make it.

If you're from Germany there is a pretty solid chance you've got some Nazi blood in your genes or at least family tree. WWII was one of the darkest things to happen in modern history. We're a global society that gives a shit about a lot of really dumb and trivial stuff, you expect a nation of war criminals and murderers to get off easy?

make of it...

uuuuhh... did you really? just? go that way? :D hahaaa!

i am from germany. my grandfather was a full blown nazi. so, yeah, my genes are all fucked up and i will forever be a slave to the one-dimensional opinion of a 12 oz.-moderator.

the hell is wrong with you? being from america and talking about »war criminals and murderers«? believe me that my generation is more than aware of the gruesome crimes our ancestors commited and we will do everything we can to avoid something like that to ever happen again.

if i were you, i'd be really careful to blame other nations, since you keep on fucking up the planet to this day. our shit happened 70 years ago and no, we're not proud of it. your shit just continues ever since you got involved on an international level you just won't stop... now who are you to tell me anything?

tumblr_mwzqzksgEk1t4qte3o1_500.jpg

:p

Without getting all crossfire, are you sure the US is doing more to fuck up the world than China or Russia?

And, Pandemonium; this is Channel Zero, take every bit of conversation with a grain of salt and assume you're being trolled or that every thing is written with sarcasm.