pubic hair

injury

I've been shaving my nuts for most of a decade now.

I have never cut my sack, have nicked my shaft once. Traumatic, though no serious issue.

I also have been rocking a shaved head off and on since I was 15, so maybe I'm more confident with a razor than most.

The best trick I've found for shaving any body part is to stand in the warm shower for a few minutes and get your skin to relax. Step out of the direct stream of water, dry whatever you're shaving with a washcloth, then apply shaving gel (or conditioner--it works, but I prefer shaving creams/gels) then shave. Stay our of the direct spray of the shower until you're done with that part. I don't get bumps, I don't get burn, I just have glossy nuts for dippin on chins.

I taught my ex that method and she was sold on it.

/obvious no homo for all details of this post.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I've been shaving my nuts for most of a decade now.

I have never cut my sack, have nicked my shaft once. Traumatic, though no serious issue.

I also have been rocking a shaved head off and on since I was 15, so maybe I'm more confident with a razor than most.

The best trick I've found for shaving any body part is to stand in the warm shower for a few minutes and get your skin to relax. Step out of the direct stream of water, dry whatever you're shaving with a washcloth, then apply shaving gel (or conditioner--it works, but I prefer shaving creams/gels) then shave. Stay our of the direct spray of the shower until you're done with that part. I don't get bumps, I don't get burn, I just have glossy nuts for dippin on chins.

I taught my ex that method and she was sold on it.

/obvious no homo for all details of this post.

2yybkic.gif