Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
injury

pubic hair

i'm not sure where to post this, so i'll try channel zero. anyways, how many of you guys have or like pubic hair?? i just got a few and i really like them, might braid em once they get long... how about you guys? you know ppl with pubes? you like em?

:huh:

i prefer my girls 18+ and brazilianed.

i can get down with a landing strip if its well looked after.

i like em smooth bruh.

im not a fan of it. especially seeing it on public toilets.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Gimme all the girls with a bush...although that shit has gone the way of the dinosaur my nigguh

srsly. how many bush treads we gon' have?

Larrea%20tridentata%20sheared.jpg

*edit.

i got the best lifehack a few months ago, a woman asked a stripper how the fuck she could afford so many brazilian waxes.

stripper said that shaving pubes with hair conditioner is the bidness, no bumps or burn etc.

i've been trying it for awhile and let's just say i'm not going back to anything else.

i got the best lifehack a few months ago, a woman asked a stripper how the fuck she could afford so many brazilian waxes.

stripper said that shaving pubes with hair conditioner is the bidness, no bumps or burn etc.

i've been trying it for awhile and let's just say i'm not going back to anything else.

Pics?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now