who got the props?

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you got the weed

I got the pipe

We can get high together

All night

If you got the weed

I got the light

We can get high together

All night

It's 9:45 work start at 10

So it looks like I'm callin'

In sick again

I'd rather get some herb

And kick it with my friends

Hit the beach

And treat it like a weekend

Me and Jenn

Ain't really speakin'

So baby girl come over

This instant

Got a new ride

So fuck the speed limit

I live by the 'W's

Weed and women

I live on the beach

Down the street from cheech

I can't buy you a drink

And it's not that I'm cheap

I'm just broke ma

To let you know

But some how

I always got some weed to smoke

And if I don't

I'll still get you high

With my love

Under the moon sky

21 years young

Got a limited time

'Cause we livin to die

So I'm livin it right

If you got the weed

I got the pipe

We can get high together

All night

If you got the weed

I got the light

We can get high together

All night

Yo on saturday

Took her to a play

It was the matinee

I didn't even pay her

The daddy say

That he don't like my ways

Probably 'cause I hit it three times today

Dropped her off late

With a sticky face

So a kiss on the cheek

Is your mistake

Drivin' down PCH

With a smile on my face

And a blunt in my ash tray

A cute chick on my side

And her ass is great

Almost out of gas

So we hit the bank

I didn't pay so I told her thanks

When she lent me the card

And filled my tank

Yeah she in the scene

Yatta yatta

With evisu jeans

Sidekick in her purse

Alexander mcqueen

I got my tip t-shirt

And some brand new kicks

But you know they ain't clean

If you got the weed

I got the pipe

We can get high together

All night

If you got the weed

I got the light

We can get high together

All night

High together all night

If you got the weed

I got the pipe

We can get high together

All night

High together all night

If you got the weed

I got the light

We can get high together

All night

High together all night

jordan-rob-gamma-11.jpg

CHICAGO — “Sign or die, n*gga” was all he said according to an employee that witnessed a man force Michael Jordan to take off his personal pair of “Gamma” 11′s and sign his autograph.

Nba legend Michael Jordan was robbed at gunpoint during an in-store sneaker signing for the Gamma 11′s released earlier today at a Chicago sneaker boutique.

“He asked what size I wear and then said come up off them, bruh” Said a visibly angry Michael Jordan during the police report who also noted “this little n*gga called me bruh. Like we was family or something, but I ain’t never met that n*gga”.

According to local police the description of the robber fit many of Chicago’s youth; African American, about 5’6 with dreadlocks to which Jordan agreed while also stating “Hell it could of been Chief Keef for all I know, but luckily for Chicago he already in jail.”

90% of the time I fill the noobs with positive tic tacs for that very reason. Even the spam, which I use to spread the rep, so I can give it to regulars more often.

DAO is the only one lately to try to play the neg game with me. I think that I hurt him more then he could hurt mine, because he barely grazed my props. Even with both his names.

jordan-rob-gamma-11.jpg

CHICAGO — “Sign or die, n*gga” was all he said according to an employee that witnessed a man force Michael Jordan to take off his personal pair of “Gamma” 11′s and sign his autograph.

Nba legend Michael Jordan was robbed at gunpoint during an in-store sneaker signing for the Gamma 11′s released earlier today at a Chicago sneaker boutique.

“He asked what size I wear and then said come up off them, bruh” Said a visibly angry Michael Jordan during the police report who also noted “this little n*gga called me bruh. Like we was family or something, but I ain’t never met that n*gga”.

According to local police the description of the robber fit many of Chicago’s youth; African American, about 5’6 with dreadlocks to which Jordan agreed while also stating “Hell it could of been Chief Keef for all I know, but luckily for Chicago he already in jail.”

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhIOL9O86xlq16FBDV&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=dudes-cant-be-serious-tongue-kissing-gamma-blue-11s

Whoever wrote this is tryna sound like mj real hard (nh) but the chief keef reference sounds highly disingenuous.

As far as a props go, I pretty much just lost everything, so

2gt875x.jpg