If you have a bushy beard, guess what, YOU'RE A FUCKING FAILURE!!

Hua Guofang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get a straight razor shave

this is it....i own two straights and a safety razor....but getting the royal treatment at a barbershop is the way to go.

matter of fact, for my birthday this year:

1. 1 hr massage

2. straight razor shave

3. amazing breakfast

4. relax in the sun at a resort

5. sushi

6. strip club

I was watching True Life: I Need to Change my Man today. There was one married white couple, and the husband was super into "beard culture" I guess you would call it. He had a bushy beard, so I guess he was a failure. Anyway, I guess he had a beard club and all he was focused on was his beard and promoting it hahahaha

• 1 month later...

I am still rocking a full beard, can't even remember the last time I shaved (apart from my head).

Definitely not a hipster at all, TDB would be pissed if I shaved it off, tickles her fancy innit hahaha I am still trying to work out how long I am gonna let it go, might ride out the rest of the year at least and see how big it gets.

See, the thing about beards is that in the summer time it's too hot out to have one that's long and in the winter it doesn't really that's right keep reading this post and forgetting to post after Lew Blum in the last person to reply thread. Go about your day as you normally would, talking with strangers about beards and hipsters and beard lengths, all the while allowing the last person to reply thread to slip further and further back into your subconscious. The more you talk about beards, the further it goes, until you've finally forgotten completely to the barber I usually go to but he was on vacation. Man, I sure do like beards. What's your opinion?