If you have a bushy beard, guess what, YOU'RE A FUCKING FAILURE!!

Hua Guofang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully grasp your feelings. Pdx is a breeding ground for this shit. Living here has definitely opened my eyes to how unoriginal and fuckin whack people are. Im so glad the skateboard scene is relatively untainted with trend hoppers up here. Shitty spots and not many parks minimizes it for sure. And not having any use for bars anymore definitely helps avoid these tools.

im pretty much a canadian lumberjack.

and the best i can get is a chinstrap.

moustaches in general are gay as fuck, including the dudes who grow em for november and are not fundraising for prostate cancer but just want to fit in.

my dad jinxed me at an early age when he caught me using his razor and shaving cream when i was 5 years old.

"whatre you doin in there? you wont be able to grow a full beard until youre 30."

still waiting.

-patchyasfuckbeardoner.

FDgicGt.png

See, I'm not as perturbed by this cat as I am the foo's that follow him. I'm sure he ^^^ wasn't the anti-fashionista but I guess there's at least some level of authenticity about him..., maybe. It's the fucking wallies that follow this kind of guy.

First there was the anti-fashionista, then there were people like this comedian ^^^ and then there were the every day, McDonald's eating, accounts office admin, blockbuster watching average Joe who in no other way fits the picture other than they grew a fucking beard...., because it was coming in to fashion. Not only are they not the original and stylish anti-fashionista but they aren't even the person that first followed the anti-fashion, they are the DICK that simply followed an established fashion simply because it was fashion!!

the last time i shaved was my wedding day in '04. i was nearly 30 years old then. fuck you.

i'm also an english professor, so fuck you again.

Well, you really don't qualify as a fashion victim then, do you? And in that case, this thread is not about you at all. Funny, I would have thought that an English professor could both read and use correct grammar, though. You sure you're not just a fashion victim trying to cover your tracks..., hmmmm?

As I say in my wall of text, people who autonomously bushy-up are cool in my books.

It's the weak-ass tools that only do it when fashion trends tell them it's the thing to do.

Oh, and Pfffft, I'm not sleeping in that pic, I'm just checking my left boob out. It's pretty hot.

Then your beef isn't with beards, it's with hipsters.

I get your point and I half agree.

I personally don't rock a beard (looks like too much work and maintanence for a start), but if I were to do so I would be the victim of ridicule from all the grumpy old working class people at my job and also from people in the circles I chill in socially.

So maybe, if I wanted a beard and grew one besides all of that, I would be super cool and brave in fashion or whatever.

Not for nothing but you sound like the type of dickhead to rock tight pants just to escape the ridicule of your peers.

Not saying that you or your peers rock tight pants, but just saying though.

I'm sure YOUANDALLYOURHOMIESLOOKTHESAME.

My crew raised $8.3K for Movember. I hate cunts that just do it to be in the swing.

How does growing beards actually raise money for anything anyways?

Or wearing pink bullshit for that matter?

If you wanna donate to a cause, then donate actual money to a cause.

Pink ribbons and facial hair does about as much as people posting "like = 1 prayer, ignore = you will rot in hell" posts on Facebook.

How does growing beards actually raise money for anything anyways?

Or wearing pink bullshit for that matter?

If you wanna donate to a cause, then donate actual money to a cause.

Pink ribbons and facial hair does about as much as people posting "like = 1 prayer, ignore = you will rot in hell" posts on Facebook.

you get people to donate or sponsor you growing a moustache for a month for prostate cancer.

its the same as taking pledges and running the 5 km (OMG METRIC) for a cure for breast cancer (which i do every year as my mother and grandmother are survivors).

they dont fundraise in the suburbs outside of philly?

for someone who claims to know so much about the real world, you seem pretty sheltered.

See, I'm not as perturbed by this cat as I am the foo's that follow him. I'm sure he ^^^ wasn't the anti-fashionista but I guess there's at least some level of authenticity about him..., maybe. It's the fucking wallies that follow this kind of guy.

I don't know, man.

Personally I can't take anybody rocking Tom Sawyer tight cut off's seriously.

And don't even get me started on his Zimbabwe ears.

The fuck is he supposed to do if somebody grabs them shits?

you get people to donate or sponsor you growing a moustache for a month for prostate cancer.

its the same as taking pledges and running the 5 km (OMG METRIC) for a cure for breast cancer (which i do every year as my mother and grandmother are survivors).

they dont fundraise in the suburbs outside of philly?

for someone who claims to know so much about the real world, you seem pretty sheltered.

How so? If you want people to donate money then ask them to donate.

How the fuck does growing a beard or rocking pink panties do anything to solicit funds to your cause?

Or even running a marathon for that matter?

You could run from one side of the country to the other and back like Forrest Gump, and still the only people who are going to donate are the same exact people who were going to donate either way.

And in my experience, it's only you "sheltered" people who believe that these mindless acts of nonsense have the power to generate jack shit from people who wouldn't have donated anyways. All you're doing with your marathons is actually wasting money that could have been better spent on your cause.

And I'M the one who doesn't know so much about the real world?

OK, buddy. Keep growing your beard while running marathons in your pink sneaks.

But ask yourself how much of the money put into those marathons could actually be better spent on actual cancer research and funding.

How so? If you want people to donate money then ask them to donate.

How the fuck does growing a beard or rocking pink panties do anything to solicit funds to your cause?

Or even running a marathon for that matter?

You could run from one side of the country to the other and back like Forrest Gump, and still the only people who are going to donate are the same exact people who were going to donate either way.

And in my experience, it's only you "sheltered" people who believe that these mindless acts of nonsense have the power to generate jack shit from people who wouldn't have donated anyways. All you're doing with your marathons is actually wasting money that could have been better spent on your cause.

And I'M the one who doesn't know so much about the real world?

OK, buddy. Keep growing your beard while running marathons in your pink sneaks.

But ask yourself how much of the money put into those marathons could actually be better spent on actual cancer research and funding.

you asked how doing shit like that raised money, and i answered.

BY PLEDGES.

thats it thats all, i dont care to read your assinine viewpoints on everything.

i actually feel sorry for you, that youve got to live your life on a daily basis with such a condescending attitude towards every little thing.

lay off the booze bro.

you asked how doing shit like that raised money, and i answered.

BY PLEDGES.

thats it thats all, i dont care to read your assinine viewpoints on everything.

i actually feel sorry for you, that youve got to live your life on a daily basis with such a condescending attitude towards every little thing.

lay off the booze bro.

You can pledge money to a cause without having to pledge to run a fucking marathon.

In fact, you'd probably get a lot more pledges without telling people that they have to run a fucking marathon.

If you don't care to read my "asinine views", then don't post your asinine views for me or anybody else to respond to.

And especially if you're going to throw around the word "asinine" while claiming that growing a pink beard and running marathons actually generates money that couldn't have otherwise been generated without all the pink bearded, marathon running, nonsense.

How much of that generated revenue is actually spent on licensing, police overtime, etc. etc?

How much of that could have actually gone to your cause without all the hoopla?