Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

what. the .....

We don't have ketchup chips that I've seen. My supermarket's clientele is mostly Hispanic, though, and they have Limon chips and other flavors like that.

Lays test marketed sriracha as a flavor, but it got outvoted for garlic bread. The other competitor was chicken and waffles, which I'm sure Symbols would love ha

CHIP KNOWLEDGE IT'S A LIFESTYLE

the sriracha wasn't well done though

garlic bread was a huge meh

the chicken and waffles was best out the three BY. FAR.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
'cept that those were like their biggest selling item ever and the launch of the doritos locos taco was one of the most successful food debuts in history

And where are they now?

If you think that was the biggest selling item ever, and one of the most successful food deputs in history than you are even younger and dumber than I originally thought.

yeah, i don't care if animals are pests.

cuz humans are the ultimate pest.

maybe we should start eating these instead

3694282862_d0a34fba42_z.jpg

Insect-Snacks1.jpg

Beijing-Bugs-Eating-Wangfujing-28.jpg

didn't try em in cambodia

or hong kong

but damn

somebuddy is eating the fuck outta this shit

And where are they now?

If you think that was the biggest selling item ever, and one of the most successful food deputs in history than you are even younger and dumber than I originally thought.

Uh...they've reached over 1 billion in sales, and they have the most successful launch in the franchise's history.

Quick Google will tell you that.

http://www.fastfood.ocregister.com/2012/06/04/taco-bell-doritos-taco-most-successful-product-launch-in-chains-history/156264/

"To put some perspective on the 100 million tacos sold, Taco Bell notes that McDonald’s sold its first 100 million burgers in 1958 — 18 years after the first McDonald’s burger stand opened, and three years after Ray Kroc started his first McDonald’s franchise."

Spotted dick and custard is fucking rad.

Other than that I have nothing to add.

www.fastfood.ocregister.com/2012/06/04/taco-bell-doritos-taco-most-successful-product-launch-in-chains-history/156264/[/url]

"To put some perspective on the 100 million tacos sold, Taco Bell notes that McDonald’s sold its first 100 million burgers in 1958 — 18 years after the first McDonald’s burger stand opened, and three years after Ray Kroc started his first McDonald’s franchise."

Not really a fair comparison though. The first few years of McD's can't compare to releasing a new dish in a chain that already has market penetration, brand awareness (not to mention that of Doritos as well) and outlets established nationwide as TB had when they released the Dorito shell.

• Like 1

Uh...they've reached over 1 billion in sales, and they have the most successful launch in the franchise's history.

Quick Google will tell you that.

Probably stupid people who soon learned that the shit is as garbage as it sounds.

I don't know anybody who vouches for that shit, and haven't even heard a peep about it since it debuted over a year ago.

That shit is gonna go the way of Chrystal Pepsi and "New Coke", if it hasn't already.

I'd be stoked on all that cucumber stuff except the gum.

DRY makes a cuc soda that is real good for mixed drinks.

that being said, uncle sam got this well known canadIana -staple- yet??

Lays001-3_zps96ed069e.jpg

its fairly odd to me that such a revenue driven capitlastic mega food market such as the u.s. either took this long, or still not jumped on board with this product cause a) they are good as fuck n i dont even really eat much ketchup and b) they sell, and we arent talkin bout an overseas marketplace with much different tastebuds here were talkin canadaland where the most out there food next to yall is cheese fries with gravy poured on top.

not exactly reinventing the wheel ya dig?

VFem6JU.jpg

As far as I know these came out over ten years ago. I remember eating them a bunch when I was a youngin and that was 15+ years ago. I ate them so much that I got sick of them.