Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

what. the .....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha, definitely a huge aisle all for chips.

AMERICANADAUSTRALIA SNACK TRADE 2014

But really...Med, I would trade like a bastard for pretty much all those chips you posted.

Pretty much want to eat all of those.

I bet Americanada has an entire aisle at the shops for chips.

they do, with the side facing that one for cookies & shit. water & "drinks" get put in separate aisles too lol

theres a few more flavours i couldnt find flicks of. have not tried about half of these, though (including maple bacon, because i dont want chips that are sweet). the tandoori bbq is pretty dang good - got stoned at a friends & we ate the whole bag in a couple of minutes

AMERICANADAUSTRALIA SNACK TRADE 2014

But really...Med, I would trade like a bastard for pretty much all those chips you posted.

nows not a great time, but maybe we can set up a trade in the future. itd be a light box, so postage shouldnt be much. then again, id have to face that jerk who works at the post office.. its quite a dill pickle /nh

I just want a packet that says President's Choice on it.

always did wonder why it was called presidents choice & not prime ministers (since its a canadian company)

the cunt who owns it always put himself in the commercials & stuff.. rebecca black status

Haha 24'd and must spread ze rep before p/test gets my daps again but we'll said lol.

*edit: on the kangaroo/baldeagle comment, funny :)

But yo I heard there's mad irony with kang's in Oz, like yall hate them in actuality n shit and kill em off.

Like there hella dangerous er some shit??

• Like 1

They are a pest to crops, I have licence to shoot them, but I don't these days because my crops are old enough that they can't really damage them. They kill dogs and what not, but my dogs are pretty well trained. Most Aussies like Kangaroo's.

I believe we are the only country in the world that eats our national emblem. Kangaroo fillet is OK, but it's commonly used as dog food. Emu is just really fatty.

so what your saying is, you have murdered kangaroos? and not only "TRAINED" your dogs to KILL them but also "FEED" dead kangaroo YOU slaughtered to your animals because "EMU" is too "FATTY" ??

rambo4_04.jpg

kangaroo-1.jpg

7769235a-b446-4594-ae0d-e8bae25cd704.jpg

Kangaroos-Cute-Wallpaper-2b0d3f6.jpg

how many thousands of Roo's have you stolen diggnity, emotion, and LIFE from you sick bastard.

Kangaroo-High-Resolution-wallpapersstillmazacom-4.jpg

kangaroo-slideshow-630x332.jpg

pittsburgh-sausage-from-the-sausage-book.jpg

carrie-movie-02.jpg

carrie-movie-02.jpg

carrie-movie-02.jpg

i cant beleive how some sick minds work, this thread was about POTATOE CHIPS bro

yet all you wanna talk about is how many kangaroos youv slaughtered?

sick bro, sick.

JuvenileKangaroo-1.jpg

protester dogs win and sleep well with full bellys while the protester skins the still partially live roo and drapes its fur covered body coat over himself dancing in front of a mirror with a kangaroo head hoodie pulled over his hair line to his eye brows with the pregnent kangaroos now dead in pregnated fetus placed inside the roo flesh pouch the protester now uses as a paint smock when walking around his home.

haha noooooooo, let me dream of freindly pursed puppy like leaping big eared fuzzy animals, bikini babes, big cities, toilets that flush backwards, meat pie potatoe chips and trying to imagine what it would be like having to walk, talk, eat, sleep, and crap in a world upside down in peace.

slaughtered kangaroo robes will kill all fosters lager iv got sittin in my fridge.

lie to me baby, lie to me.