what. the .....

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^nawww, i respect your snyder's game but honey mustard is too sweet. chips and chip like products should be savory, this aint dessert.

but seriously what the fuck is snyders doing to make these "Pretzel Pieces" so bad for you? I swear even the tiny vending machine size bag has like 70% daily and saturated fat PLUS like an 8 ball of that polytransgenderedfat that they dont even put a percent for, because there is no healthy daily amount

i stopped eating that crap honestly, it's seems like it's made with far too many additives

and the crusty stuff getting on your fingers ain't so hot either

I tried that sofritas tonight symbols. Twas pretty decent. Didn't go with their red chili too well though ... green next time.

mang, i thought it was ok... i had it two nights ago.

didn't seem to go with the burrito though.

i shouldn't have gotten mild and hot sauce.

next time i'ma try it on tacos.

Is it worth fucking with Buffalo? I found this place over here;

http://www.windyhills.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83&Itemid=53

Never eaten it before.

i didn't care for Buffalo.

but you mean the meat.

I would never eat Instant rice no matter what. I only eat my grandmothers Spanish Red Rice or my mothers. I can make an exception for other Spanish families/cultures rice as well.

Yes, I'm rice racist.

I have real trouble with other people's rice too. My mother taught me to cook it by kinda part boiling, part steaming it, so it's quite dry almost? You don't put in 'enough' water to boil it but cook it real low and keep it lidded once the water has absorbed so the steam finishes cooking it. Then you get delicious crispy rice at the bottom too.

If you nee to use a sieve, you are cooking rice wrong imo.

i started making steel cut oatmeal the other day

it's funny to me that people will complain something takes 15 minutes, and ruin most of what's good about it so it only takes 1 minute.

also, my man criticized the fuck outta my rice

made me think huh, i never had complaints before

researched it and then realized, after cooking it (mix rice + water, simmer 10 mins - but basically what TDB describes). i should rinse it. made the rice way less starchy and sticky and it's now deliciouso