what. the .....

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.fastfood.ocregister.com/2012/06/04/taco-bell-doritos-taco-most-successful-product-launch-in-chains-history/156264/[/url]

"To put some perspective on the 100 million tacos sold, Taco Bell notes that McDonald’s sold its first 100 million burgers in 1958 — 18 years after the first McDonald’s burger stand opened, and three years after Ray Kroc started his first McDonald’s franchise."

Not really a fair comparison though. The first few years of McD's can't compare to releasing a new dish in a chain that already has market penetration, brand awareness (not to mention that of Doritos as well) and outlets established nationwide as TB had when they released the Dorito shell.

• Like 1

Uh...they've reached over 1 billion in sales, and they have the most successful launch in the franchise's history.

Quick Google will tell you that.

Probably stupid people who soon learned that the shit is as garbage as it sounds.

I don't know anybody who vouches for that shit, and haven't even heard a peep about it since it debuted over a year ago.

That shit is gonna go the way of Chrystal Pepsi and "New Coke", if it hasn't already.

that being said, uncle sam got this well known canadIana -staple- yet??

Lays001-3_zps96ed069e.jpg

its fairly odd to me that such a revenue driven capitlastic mega food market such as the u.s. either took this long, or still not jumped on board with this product cause a) they are good as fuck n i dont even really eat much ketchup and b) they sell, and we arent talkin bout an overseas marketplace with much different tastebuds here were talkin canadaland where the most out there food next to yall is cheese fries with gravy poured on top.

not exactly reinventing the wheel ya dig?

VFem6JU.jpg

As far as I know these came out over ten years ago. I remember eating them a bunch when I was a youngin and that was 15+ years ago. I ate them so much that I got sick of them.

I'm happy to try lard in dumplings.

Chips (=fries) cooked in lard, or any other animal fat, is delicious.

duck fat

chips/fries

---

.mix in a bowl.

fine chopped bacon

sea salt

pinch of vinegar

fin chopped dried tomatoes

parmesan .

mix them all together after you do the fries and its fucking amazing.

rabbit fat is also the greatest thing in the word for breaded chicken

rice is so easy to make i just make it my own damn self.

the possibilities are also pretty much endless.

as for the buff wing pretzels.. they are beaten severely by these .. imo..

american-snyders-honey-mustard-onion-pretzel-pieces-125g-4412-p.jpg

that said, i've never tasted the buff wing ones :haha: fuck a buffalo wing. and bleu cheese.

^nawww, i respect your snyder's game but honey mustard is too sweet. chips and chip like products should be savory, this aint dessert.

but seriously what the fuck is snyders doing to make these "Pretzel Pieces" so bad for you? I swear even the tiny vending machine size bag has like 70% daily and saturated fat PLUS like an 8 ball of that polytransgenderedfat that they dont even put a percent for, because there is no healthy daily amount