what. the .....

!@#$%

They are a pest to crops, I have licence to shoot them, but I don't these days because my crops are old enough that they can't really damage them. They kill dogs and what not, but my dogs are pretty well trained. Most Aussies like Kangaroo's.

I believe we are the only country in the world that eats our national emblem. Kangaroo fillet is OK, but it's commonly used as dog food. Emu is just really fatty.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what your saying is, you have murdered kangaroos? and not only "TRAINED" your dogs to KILL them but also "FEED" dead kangaroo YOU slaughtered to your animals because "EMU" is too "FATTY" ??

rambo4_04.jpg

kangaroo-1.jpg

7769235a-b446-4594-ae0d-e8bae25cd704.jpg

Kangaroos-Cute-Wallpaper-2b0d3f6.jpg

how many thousands of Roo's have you stolen diggnity, emotion, and LIFE from you sick bastard.

Kangaroo-High-Resolution-wallpapersstillmazacom-4.jpg

kangaroo-slideshow-630x332.jpg

pittsburgh-sausage-from-the-sausage-book.jpg

carrie-movie-02.jpg

carrie-movie-02.jpg

carrie-movie-02.jpg

protester dogs win and sleep well with full bellys while the protester skins the still partially live roo and drapes its fur covered body coat over himself dancing in front of a mirror with a kangaroo head hoodie pulled over his hair line to his eye brows with the pregnent kangaroos now dead in pregnated fetus placed inside the roo flesh pouch the protester now uses as a paint smock when walking around his home.

haha noooooooo, let me dream of freindly pursed puppy like leaping big eared fuzzy animals, bikini babes, big cities, toilets that flush backwards, meat pie potatoe chips and trying to imagine what it would be like having to walk, talk, eat, sleep, and crap in a world upside down in peace.

slaughtered kangaroo robes will kill all fosters lager iv got sittin in my fridge.

lie to me baby, lie to me.

We don't have ketchup chips that I've seen. My supermarket's clientele is mostly Hispanic, though, and they have Limon chips and other flavors like that.

Lays test marketed sriracha as a flavor, but it got outvoted for garlic bread. The other competitor was chicken and waffles, which I'm sure Symbols would love ha

CHIP KNOWLEDGE IT'S A LIFESTYLE

the sriracha wasn't well done though

garlic bread was a huge meh

the chicken and waffles was best out the three BY. FAR.

'cept that those were like their biggest selling item ever and the launch of the doritos locos taco was one of the most successful food debuts in history

And where are they now?

If you think that was the biggest selling item ever, and one of the most successful food deputs in history than you are even younger and dumber than I originally thought.

And where are they now?

If you think that was the biggest selling item ever, and one of the most successful food deputs in history than you are even younger and dumber than I originally thought.

Uh...they've reached over 1 billion in sales, and they have the most successful launch in the franchise's history.

Quick Google will tell you that.

http://www.fastfood.ocregister.com/2012/06/04/taco-bell-doritos-taco-most-successful-product-launch-in-chains-history/156264/

"To put some perspective on the 100 million tacos sold, Taco Bell notes that McDonald’s sold its first 100 million burgers in 1958 — 18 years after the first McDonald’s burger stand opened, and three years after Ray Kroc started his first McDonald’s franchise."