ANTI STYLE what why when where

antistylehunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK guys bear with me on this one as this might sound outlandish or even downright nonsensical but here it goes.

Before Utah:

269637631_0f400ea384_z.jpg

After Utah:

7922791652_86f4c0db1b_z.jpg

Before Utah:

3540639093_cbc29fca34_z.jpg

After Utah:

md6HlFa.jpg

TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT GUYS BUT THIS COULD VERY WELL BE THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY IN THE GRAFFITI COMMUNITY TO THIS DATE. IF YOU FUCK UTAH, SHE WILL DRAIN YOUR STYLE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR DICK HOLE.

:lol::scrambled::lol::scrambled::lol::scrambled::lol::scrambled::lol::scrambled:

:D

• Like 1

ethers style looked mad generic before, ive seen so many piecing styles just like that its boring.

so when analyzing ethers current style and comparing it to all the flicks on this page you wouldn't call it generic? the only thing that would make those pieces generic is a million kids have since tried to imitate, and since no one can call any one a biter, shit is all lax and everyone paints the same shit. have you seen throw ups recently? its like everyone uses the same throw up font creator or some shit. I love how none of you guys mention the countless "popular" writers and crews using this style. or why not bitch about bevels, font jacking, or funkless loveless straight letters? People will always be here to complain on what ever the hip style maybe.

• 1 month later...

I hate it, hate it with a fucking passion.

It's for graffiti fashion victim hipsters. Yeah, Kerupt, Dmote and some others can pull it off ok. I still do not like that particular retro style but at least those cats can still paint well. This crap below is just fucking ugly.

The way I see it, if a noob does something you'd call toy then it's toy when anyone does it. This shit below is totally fucking toy, fashion trend garbage.

hate hate hate

7772364676_a13737ee2e_c.jpg

Panik ATG by Lee 102, on Flickr

7733150548_5314b49e53_c.jpg

Katsoe by Lee 102, on Flickr

7772361508_f69b3b24ce_c.jpg

Enos by Lee 102, on Flickr

7569352090_24b1938de3_c.jpg

Creeps by Lee 102, on Flickr

7515337186_05532cec91_c.jpg

Creeps by Lee 102, on Flickr

garbage.

A. the last one you posted is the only one related to this thread. B. fashion trend garbage? I would say that 100% of drugs, dp, most of vts. and whatever other crews like this do not care about putting fashion trends into their letters. stoled so i didn't waste anyones time with this.

28cjz7q.jpg

There is a writer in Utrecht, NL who writes BEAPS with a very similar style. A write friend of mine from Utrecht told me the consensus of other writers in the area is that he is an experienced writer who used to write something else and got bored and started doing this bizarre style (which is was i thought of immediately when i saw this thread).

Some examples:

7102062261_1acdb84086_o.jpg

1303549253176_f.jpg

4202544591_339d835fbb_z.jpg

11551498005_d4325f4109.jpg

• 2 months later...

tumblr_n1m6jd33qF1r4h0ano1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1xsrjlRDF1r1syoeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2f2l5KagA1smpk0to1_500h.jpg

these last guys hypno and strom seem to be taking the letter styles of the antigraff and adding style to it.

personally i like antigraff letters over burners and wildstyle. the letters are much more fun and don't make it look like youre in a biker gang

• 2 weeks later...