HA HA!>>>SO THERE!

Ms.Bombastic

oh well...Hi I'm Babs...I like to paint too...

I'm a female...I'm feminine...and I'm not asking forgiveness for the fact I have no problem pointing out the comedy of my sexuality....I mean on this forum sexuality in general gets attention...regardless of whos...

and I wonder this..

IF a guy had posted that he was gonna get a tat on his cock...is he flaunting his sexuality...is he trying to get attention for the fact that he has a penis to offer? I think not...he's simply taking a consenus of the general opinion of cock tats.

and Ms. Feva.....Bojangles is hot too....only that's my girlfriends boyfriend so keep that shiz on the D>L>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by siloette

Ive never seen your work.up or around...

ha! hey if you want to keep takin' those low blows...then by all means..but really the shit is just petty as hell...

I mean if you're just tryin' to point out the fact that you're UP and you have more skill and you've been painting longer....there's no need to state the obvious...I haven't been painting quite that long..but I know enough to know who the fuck Silo is....and I'm damn disappointed that when I first started I looked up to you as a writer...it's really such bullshit when tenured writers need to bully amateurs in order to remind people of their 'status'

I don't claim to be UP and I don't claim to have mad fucking skill...I just claim that I love to paint.

whoooaaa..hold on now....Im going to always need improvement in my eyes...I think we are all our toughest critics...I was being serious..it wasnt a low blow..email me some jpg's if you have time..

were all in it for reasons that are all worth being appreciated..no beef here..just observations....

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I look like Vince Vaughn?

No, you're just hot. So is he. bad comparison, but a compliment none the less!

Prude

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by j

Maybe you should try to be a tad more open-minded instead of stereotyping every male in here.. just because you haven't seen a pic of me looking like Ricky Martin doesn't mean I'm a pimply 16 year old who disrespects women.

Alright, so maybe you don't direspect women. But you're still a pimply 16 year old... :P

jk, it's all good either way. my point was just that there's better places to slut it around on the internet than 12oz.

Prude

Re: Re: Now back to the girls

Originally posted by bobobi11

That has to be worth a comment. Damn this is a tough room.

since its been posted on this site at least twice, most of us aren't amused anymore...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by got tha feva

No, you're just hot. So is he. bad comparison, but a compliment none the less!

Alright... Sounds good to me, thanks!!! You know you're pretty hot yourself... But no, you don't look like Vince Vaughn either. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived