HA HA!>>>SO THERE!

Ms.Bombastic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this one night I'm at a party and I met a couple of really hot girls. I'm not talking average cuties, but special little women. One of them was probabally the most attractive females I've ever laid eyes on, the type of girl I would want to buy flowers and opera tickets for. I'm talking to this girl for about ten minutes and I get this sensational feeling in my gut. I come to terms with my buzz and realize I have to unload the biggest shit! You all know how it feels, The type of shit that gives you goose bumps when your driving home, A serious shit that makes your heart beat fast and yor ass burn. Needless to say I snuck off to the bathroom, released the demon slime, and boned that girl a couple of hours later. I guess the point I'm trying to make is..........Your poem reminds of diarreah, burning ass, and porking high school girls

fine me a topic where i refered to a woman as either a bitch or a hoe. yeah, i know you werent just talking about me, but im sayin... i dont care for it in either scenario. its not that i was offended by the jab at the male species, i really dont care at all, it was just stupid thats all... if it had been funny i would have laughed.

the charts you posted were funny. the poem was not.

Originally posted by siloette

Yo.. Ms..bastic..Im a hot writer guy..who just moved to seattle..I like quiet walks on the beach and girls who constantly shake their asses verbally in graff chat forums..

NO "KOOCHIE COUPONS" FOR YOU

heh:crazy:

hey bobobi..yes it was harsh..But its only directed towards her.

I can be pretty opinionated when it comes down to people flaunting their sexuality through painting..I think its pathetic.Harsh as it is...and I often cant keep my opinion to my self...Especially when it comes down to something I practice and am so passionate about..Different strokes

Yo.. Ms..bastic..Im a hot writer guy..who just moved to seattle..I like quiet walks on the beach and girls who constantly shake their asses verbally in graff chat forums..

I guess I'm blonde...so excuse me for saying, HUH?

If you're by any means insinuating I try and pick up guys off this forum...you really got me pegged all wrong.

I can be pretty opinionated when it comes down to people flaunting their sexuality through painting..

HOLD THE FUCK ON UP "MISS THANG" explain to me how posting a gayass poem is 'flaunting my sexuality through painting'...this is a forum...it's typing. This has nothing to do with painting...

Quit being such a high strung bitch

hey girl don't go getting nasty on silo.. its not recommendable.. from what i have observed...

and how is it that your "funny" poem all of a sudden turned to be a "gayass" poem, eh?

she was expressing her opinion- just like you expressed yours...

no need for the name calling, capeech?

ooh and here some words from that poem- for you to ponder on..

"And just cause I'm assertive,

Don't call me a bitch! "

edited for ""

funny gayass..whatever...I mean you guys are gettin' all bent out of shape over some shit that was posted with the utmost sarcasm intended...I'm not some hotsy totsy big mouthed liberal...the shit is funny because it simply makes fun of these girly girls that take their sexuality waaaaaaaaaaaaayy to seriously. I'm by no means against my sex...but I feel some things are over the top...and this poem is a rather humorous example of that....

and I think silo can fight her own battles, being as she had the balls to instigate this one.... You 're right she spoke her opinion and in doing so she poked an unneccessary jab at MY ribs...and I'm just opinionated enough to do the same.

Guest got tha feva

I'm gonna have to stick up for babs on this one. She makes it known she's a girl, but that's probably because uh... she is one. The big majority of people who post on 12 oz are guys, so I'm guessing she just doesn't want to be mistaken for one. I highly doubt she's trying to pick up guys on the internet too.. she could post on her local single's forums if she wanted to do that. And let's face it, 12 oz may have a lot of "cool" writer guys, but it's pretty obvious that the majority of them aren't suave GQ vince vaughn look alikes (with the exception of el mamerro :love2: ).. they're all like 16 years old and call girls 'bitches'.

I normally wouldn't stick my nose in the middle of someone elses drama, but I just hate it when girls get caddy. That's the biggest problem females have is that they want to snub their nose at eachother for simply acting like girls.

Guys laugh at eachother trying to pick up girls, girls take it like it's an insult to humanity. fuuuuuuuuuuuhk that.

Prude

Lets start all over shall we? Hi my name is siloette I like to paint..case closed..

You're new here..so you will figure it out..People state opinions..and My opinion..was that you were trying to get attention for being a female..Other than your skill level...That isnt just me "being a bitch" ..Thats a fact...

I love you too iphs..holler

Archived