I don't have a problem,

With expressing my feelings.

I know when you're lying,

You look at the ceiling.

Don't call me a girl,

A babe or a chick.

I am a WOMAN,

Get it, you prick?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all this feminist shit is making me sick. just today my friend showed me some packet his psych teacher gave out, it says a bunch of shit how women are always right, they never make mistakes, they are 69 times better than men, and all kinds of other retarded shit. cant ya report that sexist shit to the school board or something? bleh.

i wish i could pee standing up. technically i can but it is not pretty.

my cousina nd i used to pee together. like we'd scoot over so we could pee at the same time. we also shared gum. just some random info i feel like sharing because no one who SAID they'd call me tonight did. and that means YOU, LUKE!

Originally posted by seppuku

all this feminist shit is making me sick. just today my friend showed me some packet his psych teacher gave out, it says a bunch of shit how women are always right, they never make mistakes, they are 69 times better than men, and all kinds of other retarded shit. cant ya report that sexist shit to the school board or something? bleh.

we are geneticaly superior. we have a half more gene than you all. plus nothing on me grows when i'm aroused.

one day men will become obsolete and used for nothing more than sperm production geneticaly alter to only produce females. we really don't need more than a couple of you to further the species and we could skip al the macho bullshit and war caused by testosterone. so POW!

Originally posted by Iris

we are geneticaly superior. we have a half more gene than you all. plus nothing on me grows when i'm aroused.

one day men will become obsolete and used for nothing more than sperm production geneticaly alter to only produce females. we really don't need more than a couple of you to further the species and we could skip al the macho bullshit and war caused by testosterone. so POW!

*fart*

so youre saying your a lesbian?????

Guest Pilau Hands

having a half more gene doesn't make women genitically superior. well maybe it depends on your definition of genetic superiority. i've never met anyone with six toes. i wonder if it helps you do things other people cant'. when my ex-girlfriend was aroused, her nipples would grow abnormally large and silence the world. her hips would expand and act as a door jam. i suppose there was something wrong with her though. i'm already obsolete and used for sperm production. it just so happens that no one wants the product yet. i want some pancakes, and coffee.I love you. I love you so much that it's time for you to go to sleep.

"Tell my wife that I exploded, and that it's very sad, and the last thing I said is that she should move out of my condo."

But then women will ACTUALLY have to work to get what they want instead of just flashing a pretty smile to get free stuff, or to get a promotion or whatever. Women wouldn't know what to do without us. You depend on the male gender. We provide for you. Why? Because your too weak of a gender to get it yourself. When your all knocked up after a foolish night of drunkeness 8 months later, or in the first trimester of your drunken pregnancy, who goes out and gets you Pizza and Pickles at 2am because they won't deliver? Who? Thats right... men. Ha!

face it.. we're no more obsolete then you

(this post was produced with sarcasm in mind, otherwise refer to sig)

Guest got tha feva

its funny cuz its true. women are the reason the world goes round. don't be a hater, just accept the hard facts and move on bout ya buisness fellas...

that poem was so catchy... i picture some intimidatingly hot curly haired lipstick lesbian on open mic night pointing at a crowd full of harmless art fags reading this poem like she's g.i. mutha fuhkin jane... all her cute little lesbians friends laughing and cheering her on. god this gave me a good idea for a canvas to give my friend who just broke up with her boyfriend. hooooya.

bump for having a sweet little pussy vs. an akward mass of external organs protruding out from between your theighs.

prude like woah.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

honestly, i got to the part about peeing and i was so embaressed for her, that i just skipped past the rest of it. i cant bare to make fun of her... nothing i could say could be more humiliating than the initial post....

Um, Seeking...I didn't write the poem...my friend got it in his email....like I said ..I just thought it was funny

Archived