I'm back for one reason you limey bastards.

Bojangles

I need a hookup on this BMX part.

3piece.jpg

I'm not going to explain what it is. If you know, you know. If not, then you can't help a brotha'.

Been wondering what ol' Bo's been up to? Well, besides painting my abstract doo-dads, I've been restoring old school BMX bikes.

90gtnewbarssm.jpg

photo5sm.jpg

Okay, I'll explain what it is. What can I say? I'm a nice guy.

It's 3 fuckin' chunks of metal that have inflated pricing on places like Ebay.

In all actuality, they're a 3 piece crank setup for a GT Pro Freestyle Tour and I just so happen to be restoring one.

I've found a lot of hard to find things over the years on this site and I know there's some BMX dudes on here, so help me out.

Soooooo, enough about me. What's been up with you crazy kids?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, Brickos...I'm tracking a pair on Ebay right now for $300 or so. A pair sold on the museum a few months ago for $90.00! A dude named Caleb lucked out on that one.

I know I'm gonna' be spending a few hundred no matter what. Just trying to keep a hundred or so in my pocket for cheap beer and other bad decisions.

Yeah, Brickos...I'm tracking a pair on Ebay right now for $300 or so. A pair sold on the museum a few months ago for $90.00! A dude named Caleb lucked out on that one.

I know I'm gonna' be spending a few hundred no matter what. Just trying to keep a hundred or so in my pocket for cheap beer and other bad decisions.

Good luck on your search… Report back

yep, plus i shagged the bosses daughter at the xmas party tonight, no jobby in the new year too.. hope she aint with child (no rubbery friends..)

^^^Thread worthy :D

I made out with one on the bridesmaids at my little brothers' wedding… Which was OK accept she was engaged (now married) to the best man...

welcome back dude. good luck on the cranks. I'd go with some profiles if I were you... or JADs if you can find.

DAO shit is kicking off right now, highly recommend getting your chuckle on.

41Thermals, although that's function over form, which is prob not the dealio here.

Hey Bo, pretty much the same crapola as always, whale dogs, dog skulls, travel threads and whatnot.

Now with extra log in issues tho.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...