How much do you make an hour?

Highlife

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$0. I'm volunteering this season as a Salvation Army Bell Ringer.

Then maybe back to pay phone franchising in the new year.

My friends brother did the Salvation Army thing to get off the streets. They had him answering phones to do pick-ups for donations. Homeboy would roll out there in his personal truck, pick that shit and then off to the swap meet on Saturday. Did pretty well at it while it lasted.

If you really want to know.

My benefit package is $127 hourly.

The taxable Income I earn on my check is $58 an hour.

Mercer Knows, NYC is a hustle, and if you got it in you, you're gonna be able to push ahead. Not all the way to the top necessarily, but just far enough passed those who don't want to.

100k in ny is nothing it gets you by but not luxuriously in any way.

Lower middle.

My friends brother did the Salvation Army thing to get off the streets. They had him answering phones to do pick-ups for donations. Homeboy would roll out there in his personal truck, pick that shit and then off to the swap meet on Saturday. Did pretty well at it while it lasted.

The donators just want the tax receipt and the space created by getting rid of what ever was donated.

Yeah, Salvos are generally pretty good folk that do good shit and are one of the only charities that I will donate to. I've seen them working in the streets to working combat zones, all for zero pay, just because they are good folk. I know they aint perfect but you gotta be seriously losing at life to rip of/profit from a charity org that actually does good.

Christo, the individual in question was not doing so well and is still not doing so well, last I heard they were serving a bid for a bank robbery that was really just a drunken mistake.

That's one hell of a mistake to make when you're drunk, most guys just fuck a fat chick or try and fight the bouncer. But, best of luck to dude sorting his shit out before he kills himself.