think i mightve found a solution to girlfriend gift selection problem...

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah not yet. Don't really plan on it anymore. Not in CA at least. That was a while ago :haha: I should've took that job. Would've already been back and a whole lot richer. The other part of that was my dad's poor health. Didn't wanna be an ocean away if he had a heart attack or something. I guess I'm kinda glad I hung around. He has been in and out if the hospital a lot the last couple years and I'm glad I was able to help him out and be there. Still a few years away from 30.

C'est la vie.

I got a Pandora bracelet

The have Unlimited charms

Xmas, valentines, bday, etc... all covered.

That Pot looks fresh Shortfuse

That pandoras shit is expensive. I try not to go down the road of stuff that is sort of collecting. It is a never ending expense beyond gift giving holidays.

Nah not yet. Don't really plan on it anymore. Not in CA at least. That was a while ago :haha: I should've took that job. Would've already been back and a whole lot richer. The other part of that was my dad's poor health. Didn't wanna be an ocean away if he had a heart attack or something. I guess I'm kinda glad I hung around. He has been in and out if the hospital a lot the last couple years and I'm glad I was able to help him out and be there. Still a few years away from 30.

C'est la vie.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

I spent a couple years hanging with my mom when she got sick.

Feels good even if it's a false alarm and they pull a fake-out on you and don't die.

Fuckin sneaky ass old pranksters.

Don't get married, you idiot.

Have you ever met a truly happy married young man?

Get your head out of your ass.