think i mightve found a solution to girlfriend gift selection problem...

KILZ FILLZ

every x mas/ bday /anniversary i have trouble picking a gift

even when i am told what gift to get i end up screwing it up by choosing an ugly color or pattern... whatever. this year i got a few hints she wants a tea kettle. with the bit of decorating shes done in the kitchen im sure she wants something other than the standard brushed metal. our knife set is colorful, her keurig is blue, colorful candles, cofee cups, etc etc

i THINK i got a stroke of brilliance a few mins ago

Most of her time on the internet is spent on this site called pinterest. dont know how to describe it other than it being like an instagram but only for chicks. wedding planning shit, recipe shit, holiday planning shit, pics of marilyn monroe quotes shit......

i think i just got this giant pool of chicks to help me out here without them knowing it.....

L7bAAD7.png

thought this idea might help some of you dudes out too.... or we could just listen to them or something.

bundy.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that pops up on something awful once in a while.

i think its round table pizza 6 thats just foul as fuck but is still for some reason funny to me.

and what color tea kettle?

those vids make me chuckle everytime. did that at a few house parties back in HS

a teal or red kettle probably

purple?

that looks like something i would get for myself

all of the colored ones have shit reviews because the enamel ends up coming off and people find it in their tea. about to get in the tea kettle anodizing business and retire rich :lol:

never thought for a second a tea kettle would be such a pain in my ass

Pinterest is handy if there is something specific you are researching/looking into, and want to collate visuals, or recipes, or ideas or whatever, into specific images that link to the original page. Otherwise it's a hormonal nightmare.

It installs a plug in to your browser that then allows you in most cases to click a Pinterest logo within a webpage to save an image or page, keeping the link to the original.

It is Girl Land. Tell most internet-savvy chicks you have Pinterest and they will think you Modern and Sensitive and such. If your girl has a Pinterest and you can find it, I guarantee you will never be stuck for a gift or make-up idea again.

Pinterest is handy if there is something specific you are researching/looking into, and want to collate visuals, or recipes, or ideas or whatever, into specific images that link to the original page. Otherwise it's a hormonal nightmare.

It installs a plug in to your browser that then allows you in most cases to click a Pinterest logo within a webpage to save an image or page, keeping the link to the original.

It is Girl Land. Tell most internet-savvy chicks you have Pinterest and they will think you Modern and Sensitive and such. If your girl has a Pinterest and you can find it, I guarantee you will never be stuck for a gift or make-up idea again.

Do you have a Pinterest page?

• 2 weeks later...

or you could make it better than just something you find at a store. This is a concept I made up for some work Im planning on doing. I just finished doing some transmission work on my car and actually have time to be back in my studio. Let me know if it interests you. Just thought Id drop a word or two in this thread.

img_1113.jpg?w=696&h=522