Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CILONE/SK

Not fast or furious enough.

That rape was in May last year, but they got sentenced today. One good thing from that is seeing they got over ten years a piece - I think people even up until today were fearful of a soft penalty.

i actually made that up, seeing as shit happens every fucking day i knew it would be a safe bet. my point was that some actor faggot dying doesn't mean shit unless you're a sad little fuck--in which case, it's big news.

my facebook feed blew up with that shit, fucking tards.

anyway;

Meh, I know those movies are shitty, but I actually like them. You guys can pretend you havent seen every single one.

RIP brah

s'all good man, wasn't having a dig. didn't even know i couldn't do that, all my other bans were for more ban worthy shit so i was never even sure where the line was to be drawn. not like anyone ever reads the forum rules.

Pretty unfortunate.

From what I understand, he was at a charity fundraiser, which makes it a little depressing. Supposedly he was pretty generous in terms of charity and similar causes.

He had a house near my hometown. Friends who worked at restaurants would see him come in somewhat regularly. Everyone who encountered him had only good things to say, which I feel is rare in terms of celebrities and the like.

Can't really knock that. He provided me with, while painfully corny at times, a pretty consistently entertaining movie franchise.

RIP bud.

I'll try not to laugh so hard at the cheap taillights and other car modifications your movies helped inspire over that past decade+

I have heard anything bad about the guy either.

As for F&F, I have seen them all except for the Tokyo one. They were cheesy movies, but top notch cheesy movies. I saw the last one not to long ago and all I have to say about it is "the runway at the end was long as fuck".

meanwhile some chick just got gang raped and hospitalised in india,

paul walker tho...

idiots.

im sayin. theres also thousands of kids in africa that die every week.

perfect

muS32.gif

i like this

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now