Knife vs Gun

KILZ FILLZ

I implied that a dude with a knife can't stab a cop to death through their bullet proof vest.

And I also implied that wearing that vest limits where that cop can be stabbed to death to the point where that cop can use his other arm to block the knife.

And that even if that cop did get his artery slashed before he pulled his gun, he could still pull his gun afterwards and shoot the nigga dead.

Being as he had a bullet proof vest on to protect his heart.

Then I implied that he could do his best to stop the blood flow from his knife wound on his arm or wherever the fuck else until the ambulance arrives.

Yeah, that's exactly what I implied.

That's exactly what I said infact.

Sounds to me like you're defending cops.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ya'll

"Some body armors are made to be stab (edged blade and/or spike) resistant, and other body armor that is made to be bullet proof.

If a vest features stab protection, it is not necessarily bullet proof. Equally, a bullet proof vest may offer no protection to bladed weapons. Also, a vest which is bullet and edged blade resistant may offer no protection to spike threats (i.e. screwdrivers, knitting needles, syringes etc.)"

http://www.safeguardclothing.com/articles/difference-between-a-stab-and-bullet-proof-vest/

Says the people trying to hustle 3 different types of body armor to the same people.

Read the ingredients in a bottle of Excedrin.

Then read the ingredients in a bottle of "migraine Excedrin".

Yeah, that's exactly how retarded you sound.

bpv's are illegal in canada.

i had a white one for awhile that people tried telling me was just knife proof just because of colour but the chest plate was rated for pistols and knives just said no rifle shots.

iv seen a couple others with like plastic plates all over the outside but i far preffered the one i had.

and gun vs knife is dumb vs GUN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UdFE71_9gw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...