Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Knife vs Gun

KILZ FILLZ

Said the fucking retard who was clearly proven wrong, and has no other rebuttal.

Says the moron who can predict what will happen in a knife attack.

You're a fucking idiot.

Texans must love having such a dickface living amongst them.

Every comment is a test of your manhood.

Go beat your wife and ignore your bastard.

You are a fucking idiot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab_vest

Excerpt:

A stab vest, or stab proof vest is a reinforced piece of body armor, worn under or over other items of clothing, which is designed to resist knife attacks to the chest, back and sides. Stab vests are different from bulletproof vests, most of which offer protection against firearms but afford little against stabbing with sharp-tipped objects such as knives; most stab vests afford less protection against bullets, particularly those of high caliber, but are designed to prevent serious injury by prohibiting knife penetration beyond a few millimeters. Stab vests are also needle and slash proof.

You people are fucking gullible.

I personally know people who were saved from being stabbed to death by the excess layers of hoodies and the thickness of the coat that they were wearing being as it was in the winter.

And you fucktards are straight face trying to argue that you can be stabbed to death through a bullet proof vest.

You idiots are so thirsty to prove me wrong about anything, so willing to jump on any band wagon of anybody who contradicts me just because, that you's latch onto the absolute stupidest, most lame brained bullshit just to argue with "DAO".

If you's wanna prove me wrong about something, then just lay in wait until I'm actually wrong about something.

I'm not perfect, once in a blue moon I actually do get something wrong.

But making yourself look like a fucking retard by trying to argue that bullet proof vests that were designed to stop bullets at sonic speeds can be stabbed through by some dude with a knife just makes you look like a total fucking retard.

Says the moron who can predict what will happen in a knife attack.

You're a fucking idiot.

Texans must love having such a dickface living amongst them.

Every comment is a test of your manhood.

Go beat your wife and ignore your bastard.

You are a fucking idiot.

^Says the fucking retard who's every single comment in this thread is a testament to his lack of braincells.

Just for the record: Your argument is that vests that were designed to stop a built traveling at supersonic speeds can't stop a knife being thrusted by some dude's arm.

And "Im" the fucking retard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You implied that because he didn't see something, it was false.

Doesn't that go both ways, since I am sure you haven't seen what you are saying either?

Sounds like you are the stupid one.

This is directed at DAO

I implied that a dude with a knife can't stab a cop to death through their bullet proof vest.

And I also implied that wearing that vest limits where that cop can be stabbed to death to the point where that cop can use his other arm to block the knife.

And that even if that cop did get his artery slashed before he pulled his gun, he could still pull his gun afterwards and shoot the nigga dead.

Being as he had a bullet proof vest on to protect his heart.

Then I implied that he could do his best to stop the blood flow from his knife wound on his arm or wherever the fuck else until the ambulance arrives.

Yeah, that's exactly what I implied.

That's exactly what I said infact.

You implied that because he didn't see something, it was false.

Doesn't that go both ways, since I am sure you haven't seen what you are saying either?

Sounds like you are the stupid one.

This is directed at DAO

I also haven't seen gay unicorn sex as a Superbowl Halftime special either.

Does that still make me stupid for knowing that that will never happen?

While you did say that, that was not what I was directing my comment to.

You said:

And I'll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt that you've never been a victim of nor witnessed anybody ever getting stabbed with a knife through a bullet proof vest that was designed to stop bullets.

You seem to be confused easily and you might actually have a learning disability.

I also haven't seen gay unicorn sex as a Superbowl Halftime special either.

Does that still make me stupid for knowing that that will never happen?

What makes you stupid is that you have 22-23,000 posts and spends a lot of time here, yet everyone here thinks you are a idiot and laughs at you. It must be really depressing to be you and keep coming back to people who ridicule you time and time again. It makes me wonder what you motivations are that this is the best you are at anything

Anyone with a minimal amount of self respect would not subject themselves to this over such a long period of time, but you continue to do so. You must not think highly of yourself and thrive on any bit of attention that you get, regardless of how negative it is.

Says the fucking retard who thinks that bullet proof vests are penetrable by knives.

While the internet is full of falsehoods, if you google/bing can knives go through bullet proof vests, many many sites point to yes. In fact, I did not see one that supports your opinion. Which leads to the point that knives can go through bullet proof vests. Even makers of vests say that knives can do that.

DAO = fail at life

While you did say that, that was not what I was directing my comment to.

You said:

This is what I said:

You people are fucking gullible.

I personally know people who were saved from being stabbed to death by the excess layers of hoodies and the thickness of the coat that they were wearing being as it was in the winter.

And you fucktards are straight face trying to argue that you can be stabbed to death through a bullet proof vest.

You idiots are so thirsty to prove me wrong about anything, so willing to jump on any band wagon of anybody who contradicts me just because, that you's latch onto the absolute stupidest, most lame brained bullshit just to argue with "DAO".

Maybe YOU have a learning disability.

DAO, you have three people who have experience in using many different kinds of bullet and frag proof vests in a number of different scenarios all saying the same thing. Then there is you, who has no experience to talk of with these items saying something different.

I'm pretty sure you're just being DAO and arguing for the sake of it but it would be a bit strange to stand on the side of inexperience and assumption rather than training and experience. As I said before, ballistic plates, which you're probably thinking of would stop most knives (keep in mind that some of these plates shatter and can only take one impact, you got a big guy with a big knife giving you a bunch of hard thrusts, even then you can be in trouble. Plus, they only cover a very limited area) but other kinds of bullet proof material are designed to react to sudden impact, not pressure with a sharp and that means they will react differently to a knife than they will to a round.

What makes you stupid is that you have 22-23,000 posts and spends a lot of time here, yet everyone here thinks you are a idiot and laughs at you. It must be really depressing to be you and keep coming back to people who ridicule you time and time again. It makes me wonder what you motivations are that this is the best you are at anything

Anyone with a minimal amount of self respect would not subject themselves to this over such a long period of time, but you continue to do so. You must not think highly of yourself and thrive on any bit of attention that you get, regardless of how negative it is.

And that's your feeble minded response that's supposed to validate your argument that a knife can penetrate a bullet proof vest?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While the internet is full of falsehoods, if you google/bing can knives go through bullet proof vests, many many sites point to yes. In fact, I did not see one that supports your opinion. Which leads to the point that knives can go through bullet proof vests. Even makers of vests say that knives can do that.

DAO = fail at life

I can google that the Earth is flat, and that Barack Obama is a Kenyan born antichrist.

And there's people who believe that shit too.

You sound like one of them people.

DAO, you have three people who have experience in using many different kinds of bullet and frag proof vests in a number of different scenarios all saying the same thing. Then there is you, who has no experience to talk of with these items saying something different.

I'm pretty sure you're just being DAO and arguing for the sake of it but it would be a bit strange to stand on the side of inexperience and assumption rather than training and experience. As I said before, ballistic plates, which you're probably thinking of would stop most knives (keep in mind that some of these plates shatter and can only take one impact, you got a big guy with a big knife giving you a bunch of hard thrusts, even then you can be in trouble. Plus, they only cover a very limited area) but other kinds of bullet proof material are designed to react to sudden impact, not pressure with a sharp and that means they will react differently to a knife than they will to a round.

I guess people with zero common sense need to rely on the so called experience of people who are clearly lying to them.

If you had any common sense, you would know that you were being lied to.

But since you've clearly experienced being stabbed through your bullet proof vest, how exactly did that turn out for you?

Or did it ever even happen?

Since you're speaking from experience and all.

I guess people with zero common sense need to rely on the so called experience of people who are clearly lying to them.

If you had any common sense, you would know that you were being lied to.

But since you've clearly experienced being stabbed through your bullet proof vest, how exactly did that turn out for you?

Or did it ever even happen?

Since you're speaking from experience and all.

Oh well, if you want to stick by your position regardless, that's fine by me, I'm not going to argue.

Enjoy.

Oh well, if you want to stick by your position regardless, that's fine by me, I'm not going to argue.

Enjoy.

I am definitely sticking with my position that a bullet proof vest designed to absorb bullets traveling at supersonic speeds will also absorb knives being thrusted by whatever the speed of the human arm that is thrusting it.

Yeah, that's my position 100%.