Knife vs Gun

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree completely.

However, if I'm armed with a knife and you with a gun facing me, I can sprint to you faster than you can draw the bead. Buuuut, if you pull and pop one or two on the way up you'll probably stop me dead, though I might still get my knife in your guts from momentum

Ha, yeah. I'll take credit for that pun.

It's a flase comprason all around.

- if you only had a sharp and uou wre up against a shooter, you want be letting on that you are sharp. You play dumb/stupid and approach as if oblivious to potential threat until you can move and evace.

- you ha ve a taget you draw, immeduiatly. Your weapon may remain pointed down or even behind our leg whilst you readch out and draw attention to a calming point such as an open palm. If that failes you only move your wrist, squeeze and step away.

If you find yourself in the middle of a n situaton and still reading the play you are already behind the play. If you'rea cting out, you should have already surveyed and walk-thu'd and if ou are defending you should be so failiar withot the envoronment that you can act without a preppped play.

This is the key - all crimes/attacks occur after the attacker has conducted his pwn surveillance and prep. You gootta note that pre=operaiontlal activivty and deploy befpre they take the intiialitreve and commence the attack.

That means defence is predeployed, suspicious and autonomous to all staf and management - if you can affprd a cut out that can be monitored thaen you can build layered air gaps between monotores and analysts/RRF. That gives you a trip wire. it's blunk but better tro apologise for little failues than history making misses.

if you got gun and it's still in your daks as you walkin in to a sich, you dumb and dead. If you got a knife and you let kids knowyou angry and armed, you ust anonther dumb crim.

A homie was talkn to me abt the life or death situation

when you only hve a knife, i never rly thought abt it but

good thing he told me bcuz i prob would hve reacted

the exact way he said would be the worst way.

On a side note this dumbass i used to knw pulld a

butterfly knife on me in a bar bathroom a bit after i left

him slide on 'accidently' punching me like right whn i walked

into the bar. He was tryna to do tht stupid fancy twisty

sht n didnt know wht he was doing, i could hve killd him

with his own knife while choking him out. His friend walkd

in n watched this happening i told him dnt try sht, he turned

arnd n walked out the bathroom, good friend ahahaha. Then

again im not tryna stab someone idiot i grew up with, like

he thought he was gonna do to me.

Dnt b tht dumbass who pulls a knife n doesnt use

it, you look like a faggot

• Like 1

I agree completely.

However, if I'm armed with a knife and you with a gun facing me, I can sprint to you faster than you can draw the bead. Buuuut, if you pull and pop one or two on the way up you'll probably stop me dead, though I might still get my knife in your guts from momentum

I am with this 100%.

I have tried to tell some of the rednecks I work with about this. They are so wrapped up in their gun mentality, that they have a irrational feeling of safety from their guns. They think a gun beats a knife 100% of the time.

As for the video, I think the dude with the knife will win all the time if these were just some average dudes. By the time the guy with the gun figures out what the fuck is going on, he already was cut/stabbed.

Not for nothing but every cop wears a bullet proof vest limiting the targets for dude with the knife to aim for, and thus making it easier to predict where to block his thrust with your left hand while you're reaching for your gun with your right. (Assuming you're both right handed)

And even if dude got his knife in you before you were able to draw, you could still pull out and shoot him dead after he stabbed you.

Then go to the hospital and get stitched up or whatever while dude who brought a knife to a gun fight gets hauled off to the morgue.

Not for nothing but every cop wears a bullet proof vest limiting the targets for dude with the knife to aim for, and thus making it easier to predict where to block his thrust with your left hand while you're reaching for your gun with your right. (Assuming you're both right handed)

And even if dude got his knife in you before you were able to draw, you could still pull out and shoot him dead after he stabbed you.

Then go to the hospital and get stitched up or whatever while dude who brought a knife to a gun fight gets hauled off to the morgue.

Block knife with arm, get artery severed, get stitched up postmortem.

Great idea.

bullet proof vests stop bullets, not knives,there is plenty of real estate to aim for that isn't blocked.

now its an extra layer for slicing, but understand its basically layers of silk--a sharp knife can slice through and will definitely stab through.

unless they're wearing hard plates/trauma plates on them the only extra protection they have is their overloaded utility belt.

Block knife with arm, get artery severed, get stitched up postmortem.

Great idea.

No... you block knife with arm, get artery severed, shoot dickhead dead with other arm, then reholster your gun and use other arm to find some shit to tie off your bleeding left arm until the ambulance arrives.

Nobody drops dead after getting slashed with a knife.

It take a minute to bleed out.

I can't believe somebody has to explain this to you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, man....

Please tell me you're serious...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are many different kinds of materials that you can wear on your torso that are referred to 'bullet proof vests' and a good number of those won't stop a knife.

This jacket below will stop a .22 calibre round but will not stop a knife, for instance.

iranian-president-mahmoud-ahmadinejad_6853.jpg

There are many different kinds of materials that you can wear on your torso that are referred to 'bullet proof vests' and a good number of those won't stop a knife.

This jacket below will stop a .22 calibre round but will not stop a knife, for instance.

iranian-president-mahmoud-ahmadinejad_6853.jpg

Then what's the purpose of wearing it when the people who are out to get you are most likely not toting 22's?

Ain't no knife stabbing through this shit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletproof_vest

https://www.google.com/search?q=kevlar+vest&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=g2ucUq3jBeHq2AWlxYD4AQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=620

Nobody has ever bled out from a knife wound??

That's not what I said at all.

That is actually the complete opposite of what I said.

No... you block knife with arm, get artery severed, shoot dickhead dead with other arm, then reholster your gun and use other arm to find some shit to tie off your bleeding left arm until the ambulance arrives.

Nobody drops dead immediately after getting slashed with a knife.

It takes a minute to bleed out.

I can't believe somebody has to explain this to you.