Still finishing off the last of the beers in the last cooler. How was your twery day?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

JASUS, YOUR SOME FUCKN 'VETERAN'...CAN YOU NOT JUST READ A PERSONS POST AND UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY ARE BASICALLY TAKING IN TONGUE AND OR A FLOW OF CONCIOUSNESS...MY THREE YEAR OLD COULD COMPUTE HIS POST.

TELL YOU, WORD OF ADVICE... STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOK 'ULYSSES', YOU WILL GIVE YOUR SELF A FUCKN ANEURYSM.

JASUS, YOUR SOME FUCKN 'VETERAN'...CAN YOU NOT JUST READ A PERSONS POST AND UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY ARE BASICALLY TAKING IN TONGUE AND OR A FLOW OF CONCIOUSNESS...MY THREE YEAR OLD COULD COMPUTE HIS POST.

TELL YOU, WORD OF ADVICE... STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOK 'ULYSSES', YOU WILL GIVE YOUR SELF A FUCKN ANEURYSM.

Nice caps lock smart guy. Go fuck yourself.

Well, I didn't send any work emails, so things could have been worse. Yes we got a little more drunk than any of us had intended and the pregnant wife of the house became upset when her husband set the garbage bin on fire at the back door and filled the house full of toxic smoke. My wife decided it was time for us to leave then too. She's a smart girl. My head hurts.

Well, I didn't send any work emails, so things could have been worse. Yes we got a little more drunk than any of us had intended and the pregnant wife of the house became upset when her husband set the garbage bin on fire at the back door and filled the house full of toxic smoke. My wife decided it was time for us to leave then too. She's a smart girl. My head hurts.

Your wife decided to leave when the party was getting started?