Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Still finishing off the last of the beers in the last cooler. How was your twery day?

Lone survivor or booze hound? Dealers choice

Boutta raid the pecan fuckin pie

And set this couch up for sleepin

I love this holiday

I'm doing my dinner tonight.

I'll be drinking this

woodcut-7-web.png

and cracking some Narwhal from last year to go with my prime rib.

My monkewy and i chose to leave when the qife started blaming he hubby for a still born cunt that was still in the belly. To her defence she is 4 moths prega and he's chucking the whole garbo on the fire like a metter away from the bedroom win=dow.

JASUS, YOUR SOME FUCKN 'VETERAN'...CAN YOU NOT JUST READ A PERSONS POST AND UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY ARE BASICALLY TAKING IN TONGUE AND OR A FLOW OF CONCIOUSNESS...MY THREE YEAR OLD COULD COMPUTE HIS POST.

TELL YOU, WORD OF ADVICE... STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOK 'ULYSSES', YOU WILL GIVE YOUR SELF A FUCKN ANEURYSM.

He's australian and clearly drunk (he clarifies in another thread that he's "too pissed to keep this up.)

What I got from the post is that he's really drunk and somebody is pregnant

IF YOU'RE SMART HERE ARE SOME NAMES YOU CHANNEL TO INFLUENCE YOUR POSTS ON AN ONLINE GRAFFITI FORUM:

JOYCE SARTRE PROUST BECKETT NABOKOV WOOLF

JASUS, YOUR SOME FUCKN 'VETERAN'...CAN YOU NOT JUST READ A PERSONS POST AND UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY ARE BASICALLY TAKING IN TONGUE AND OR A FLOW OF CONCIOUSNESS...MY THREE YEAR OLD COULD COMPUTE HIS POST.

TELL YOU, WORD OF ADVICE... STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOK 'ULYSSES', YOU WILL GIVE YOUR SELF A FUCKN ANEURYSM.

Nice caps lock smart guy. Go fuck yourself.

Sheila's bangin' onto Robbo who's burnin' up the garbage bag the house, house is filling up with smoke and Shelia's up the duff, thinking the smoke is going to give her a dud whipper snapper.

Well, I didn't send any work emails, so things could have been worse. Yes we got a little more drunk than any of us had intended and the pregnant wife of the house became upset when her husband set the garbage bin on fire at the back door and filled the house full of toxic smoke. My wife decided it was time for us to leave then too. She's a smart girl. My head hurts.

Well, I didn't send any work emails, so things could have been worse. Yes we got a little more drunk than any of us had intended and the pregnant wife of the house became upset when her husband set the garbage bin on fire at the back door and filled the house full of toxic smoke. My wife decided it was time for us to leave then too. She's a smart girl. My head hurts.

Your wife decided to leave when the party was getting started?

Nah, we were the last people left, beer was almost done, husband host was setting things on fire and pregnant host wife was throwing talk around of dead babies. Wasn't much good going to come from that point forward.

Had planned on achieving a lot today as well.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now