Graffiti Vid of the year!

Doodle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I wonder if the nay-sayers have as many cleans under their belt than Sofles. Dude has done plenty of "real graff"

Although I agree with most that this is just an IronWak ad made for non-writers

Absolutely not first to admit it - he had more cleans than my career in last artillery mag.

I wasn't saying sofles is shit (even though his stuff isn't my cup of tea) and I agree he's done plenty of "real graff"

I was just saying that wasn't really your graffiti video because essentially it is an ad for ironlak.

oh wow two pages since that post.. guess the thread has moved on.

YEah, not going to argue with you DAO but pretty sure you know the difference between cracking some one in the head for being an idiot (which this KID clearly was) and two dudes kicking some one half their size in the head up against a wall until he bleeds out of his eyes.

Honestly, I had some tool go over a full colour piece of mine 5 days after I put it up recently with a piece of shit chrome. I know who he is, he's a 19 year old idiot who likes to act gangsta and I know I could play with him like a toy. What did I do? Got on with my job, study and marriage without the risk of going to prison, being jumped by a bunch of his mates one night, having my wife beat up by some idiot out of revenge and all the other silly shit that comes with warring over a little bit of paint. See, my credibility doesn't rest on something so thin as a name on a wall. Bigger fish to fry, my friend.

YEah, not going to argue with you DAO but pretty sure you know the difference between cracking some one in the head for being an idiot (which this KID clearly was) and two dudes kicking some one half their size in the head up against a wall until he bleeds out of his eyes.

I know the difference between a kid and a full grown wino who should have known that he was instigating a fight.

Honestly, for some reason I had the impression Australians were even more gully than Americans.

If you can't understand why that guy got his shit kicked in, and think that the dudes who did so somehow "lost credibility" for doing so, then maybe I was wrong about this assumption about your people.

Once in a blue moon I'm actually wrong about something.

But I'll always admit it when I am.

had some tool go over a full colour piece of mine 5 days after I put it up recently with a piece of shit chrome. I know who he is, he's a 19 year old idiot who likes to act gangsta and I know I could play with him like a toy. What did I do? Got on with my job, study and marriage without the risk of going to prison, being jumped by a bunch of his mates one night, having my wife beat up by some idiot out of revenge and all the other silly shit that comes with warring over a little bit of paint. See, my credibility doesn't rest on something so thin as a name on a wall. Bigger fish to fry, my friend.

Sounds like a cop-out.

I'd think that somebody with your background could make dude shit his pants without ever going to prison.

Maybe I could, but a 19 year old idiot isn't some one who matters to me and I have more important and interesting things to do with my time than learning up some kid and protecting my street cred in a town of only 250k people. He'll go over some one else, they'll slap him and the result will be the same without me having to do anything.

Australians - gully AND smart ;)

Maybe I could, but a 19 year old idiot isn't some one who matters to me and I have more important and interesting things to do with my time than learning up some kid and protecting my street cred in a town of only 250k people. He'll go over some one else, they'll slap him and the result will be the same without me having to do anything.

Australians - gully AND smart ;)

Nah, i feel you on the more important life shit.

I'm just saying though.

You're depending on the fact that in a small town that this "kid" will go over your homies too before he's stopped.

Assuming that your homies also didn't have other real life shit that got in the way of taking care of him when he went over their homie when he was going over you.

What are you going to do when you return home to your small town and your homies introduce you to their newest squad member?

Are you going to just chalk it up to "who gives a fuck" then too?

How gully and/or smart will you feel then?

If I want to watch graffiti videos, this is what I want to see -

Mike DFM

Jesus fucking Christo, I was under the impression that it was mandatory to have shitball laptopmusic or awful rapsong bullshit as a graffiti video soundtrack. Thank you for posting that. My vote goes with this clip, but that Swiss video was pretty fucking clever and ballsy, as well.

• Like 2

Nah, i feel you on the more important life shit.

I'm just saying though.

You're depending on the fact that in a small town that this "kid" will go over your homies too before he's stopped.

Assuming that your homies also didn't have other real life shit that got in the way of taking care of him when he went over their homie when he was going over you.

What are you going to do when you return home to your small town and your homies introduce you to their newest squad member?

Are you going to just chalk it up to "who gives a fuck" then too?

How gully and/or smart will you feel then?

I have the advantage of knowing that he's already gone over some one that will most definitely take it up with him. Seeing that just made it easier to let it go and allow an inevitable fate to take care of him.

But seriously, we're writing our made up names on shit that no one in their right mind cares about. If you can't help but to give someone a $5000 dental bill over their perceived attack to your fragile ego, you're dealing with much larger issues and might want to seek treatment much cheaper than the judicial system. I'm happy to keep my taxpayer dollars. Just saying.

But seriously, we're writing our made up names on shit that no one in their right mind cares about. If you can't help but to give someone a $5000 dental bill over their perceived attack to your fragile ego, you're dealing with much larger issues and might want to seek treatment much cheaper than the judicial system. I'm happy to keep my taxpayer dollars. Just saying.

I don't think there's a single graff writer with any real rep who didn't already have a screw or two loose before they even found graffiti.

It takes a certain type of person to even want to do what we do, and much more so to be built for the shit that comes with it.

I totally agree, which is why I said that no one in their right mind would care about writing their name on a wall to begin with, and to get upset enough to hurt someone because they painted over it seems insane. I have enough wrong with me to really get into painting my silly name on a train, but not unhinged enough to punch another person's teeth out over it. I'm not built physically or mentally for that nonsense. That's just me. I've been around enough to know that graffiti attracts a strange crowd and they are generally to be avoided.

Anyways, more videos please. I don't know enough about what's going on to find something new on my own. The europeans seem to put out good stuff, but I don't know what's hip anymore.