Graffiti Vid of the year!

Doodle

This reminds me of when Transworld Skateboarding magazine started making their videos super glossy and slow-mo-ing every fucking trick... Around 98-99... Skaters were saying the videos weren't for skaters anymore. They had to have the super nice editing and footage of only big gaps and such. Did away with lines and rugged jumps....

Back to graff, the old Videograf series were fucking on point

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You guys make it seem like some toy getting one liners with a stock cap is better then that vid, just because they are not illegal.

Why does it have to be toys?

I've honestly never understood the point of filming somebody doing a legal wall no matter who they are.

That shit is about as boring as watching CSPAN.

And real rap, I'd rather watch anybody rock stock tip throwies and tags than the dopest piecer of all time do a legal piece.

Apples and oranges, but I'm saying though.

Didn't 'JE' or some other awr/msk head lose credibility cause he assaulted some random dude

who was taggn his peice with a fuckn pen..in some old video? No excuse for that nonsense unless youre an insecure paranoid teenager. Even then your life as a douche is pretty much confirmed.

M8, GESER, DUDE, DOUCHE, WANKER, CUNT, PAL, BUD, BUDDY.

I COULD BE FROM FUCKN MARS, WHO CARES , WORLD IS SHRINKING,

& THE INDIANS ARE COMING WITH THEIR OVER POLITE DICTION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

NO, I'M NOT FROM AUS IN ANY CASE, BUT AM GOING FOR A SURF.

ON YER FUCKN MOMMY'S BIG SLIPPERY WET FLAPPN BEEF CURTAINS.

AND SUMTHIN TELLS ME ME I'M GONNA FALL ALL THE RIGHT WAY IN TO THAT SEA OF PUSSY JUICE.

I'LL RESURFACE THOUGH, CATCH THE BREATH...AND SHE WILL POINT ME TO MY 80'S GT BMX WITH BEAR TRAP PEDALS,

& DEMAND ME NOT TO STOP UNTIL I BURST BOTH TYRES ALL UP INSIDE YOUR BIRTH CHAMBER.

Didn't 'JE' or some other awr/msk head lose credibility cause he assaulted some random dude

who was taggn his peice with a fuckn pen..in some old video? No excuse for that nonsense unless youre an insecure paranoid teenager. Even then your life as a douche is pretty much confirmed.

How would that make him lose credibility?

M8, GESER, DUDE, DOUCHE, WANKER, CUNT, PAL, BUD, BUDDY.

I COULD BE FROM FUCKN MARS, WHO CARES , WORLD IS SHRINKING,

& THE INDIANS ARE COMING WITH THEIR OVER POLITE DICTION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

NO, I'M NOT FROM AUS IN ANY CASE, BUT AM GOING FOR A SURF.

ON YER FUCKN MOMMY'S BIG SLIPPERY WET FLAPPN BEEF CURTAINS.

AND SUMTHIN TELLS ME ME I'M GONNA FALL ALL THE RIGHT WAY IN TO THAT SEA OF PUSSY JUICE.

I'LL RESURFACE THOUGH, CATCH THE BREATH...AND SHE WILL POINT ME TO MY 80'S GT BMX WITH BEAR TRAP PEDALS,

& DEMAND ME NOT TO STOP UNTIL I BURST BOTH TYRES ALL UP INSIDE YOUR BIRTH CHAMBER.

0kKZEc1.jpg

because he suckered punched a weak drunk kid and stomped on his face while he was down like a peasant that is why.

Graffiti is a full contact sport.

You don't just walk up and tag on somebody's shit right infront of them and expect to not get beat the fuck up.

Legal wall, chill spot, or bombing, people get beat the fuck up for that shit regardless.

Dude didn't get sucker punched, dude got exactly what he was begging for.

And if anything, that gives JE or whoever it was more credibility.

Anybody who says the opposite is a fucking toy who clearly knows nothing at all about graffiti politics.

Yeah, I remember that, it's some of the weakest shit I've seen. Kid was smaller, by himself and drunk and two dudes hold him up against a wall and kick his head in. That's not graf, that's just guys acting tough when they've got it over some one.

Dude was not a kid. Dude was a full grown wino who should have known better.

WTF is it with you Aussies?

Are you telling me that I can just go to Australia and tag through everybody's shit right infront of them and nobody wold give a fuck?

Cause that's the complete opposite impression that I had of Aussies before this thread.