Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buda-BA

THOROUGH review of HC Graffiti Archive

I just posted a 2000 word review of Henry Chalfant's Graffiti Archive Volume 1. Eventually I'll do the other two. I just got an iPad so I'm breaking it in.

Here's the link to the review on my blog:

http://www.deadlybuda.com/henry-chalfants-graffiti-archive-new-york-citys-subway-art-artists-a-k-a-big-subway-archive/

Let me know what you think.

Buda -Badassest-Demolitia-WildStyle

They restored Style Wars. There was an event in LA where they showed the higher-res version. So, it should come out sooner or later.

did they put out all the extra outtakes or was it just a better quality version of the same old video we've grown to know and love.

I heard all the outtakes are going to be included, but they won't be hi-res since there are so many of them. I think there are a lot of new ones coming on the disc. I reserved a copy like a year and a half ago... so one of these days...

As for the hi-def version... when I saw it - it was on a movie theater screen outside, at twilitght initially. Basically it looked just like the film would look at a movie theater but there was no degradation or pixelation when it was that huge. So, pretty good for a digital file. I imagine then it will look great streaming on your Xbox or in the blu-ray.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now