Is anyone in San Francisco - Bay Area? I'm having a boat party.

Keepitrail

Right now I'm in the North Bay, but I'll be moving to the East Bay early next year, and I'm having a little boat party before I go. Hopefully I'll have a place for my sailboat over there, but I want to make sure and get a good party on it at least once. The timing is more or less anytime in the coming month.

Also a general thanks to everyone I've met off here...

BloodyWishes - You're the fuckin man! Seriously, can't wait to hook up next month, I'll be around.

Karl Hungus - the first guy I met out here, THANK YOU for everything you did to seriously hook me up with some killer work, an amazing night of debauchery, and the greatest trees I've ever ingested. You are an SF legend to me.

Fist666 - for giving me a place to stay, another fantastic night on the town, beer, fixing my BIKE!, mailing my knife, a beautiful hike, and really, really good conversation.

Seeking - for buying a painting from me when times were super tough, and encouraging words when i needed it. Thanks dude.

Edogg - Can't really even begin. Showing me countless spots, giving me lodging and loving, keeping my car while I was away, storing my guns, keeping me from going insane with cabin fever, always being positive and down for conversation, my TYPEWRITER!, and being my muse. Thanks...

LiesareinWA - Showing up at my cabin with herb and paint and taking me out on the town, showing me secret magic fungus patches right in my own backyard, and giving me advice which probably saved my ass from being gang raped Deliverance style.

LUGR - for always staying with me on my travels and keeping me stoked on writing and photoing.

Lewis&Clark - always positive input and keeping me going, Thanks!!

any2 - for buying a painting from me when I really needed it! For showing me and the lady a killer place to camp, and for seriously hooking me up with some excellent deals. I still have your piece in my book.

VEINESTONE - For showing me a fucking magical place on an island in Maine, beautiful spots to paint, and just being a really nice guy. Looking forward to it again.

BOATS - For always keeping up with me and an outstanding offer for beers and tacos on the beach. I WILL take you up on that, you wild rascal.

STAN51 - for a great time, great trees, hysterical stories, and a beers on my boat. Always welcome my man.

rolling nowhere - for hooking me up with a top secret document which made my freight life so much more enjoyable. Thanks again man.

ink face - JAMESON ALL DAY!!! Seriously, you are a madman. Thanks for hooking it up and I look forward to your ass showing up at this god damn boat party.

SouthernMaineOfficial - for calling and trying to paint, which ended up not happening but was pretty funny in the end, Sorry I thought you were fuzz dude, we will paint when I get up there, if you're still down!!

50Million - for the fucking SPOT of the CENTURY. That place was a fucking diamond in the rough. Secret Sidewalk all day...

MemphisOrDie - for the great letters and all the good photos, you're awesome. Gus's when I get back?

shai - for the almost awesome place to stay.

Syracuse99 - Fucking KILLER LETTER!!!!

pertplusone - for the fucking AWESOME drawing, which I framed. And the great letter. Thanks.

barbara walters - for always showing me a good time and great oldies. And for the sick drawing and letters when I was going cabin crazy.

MilkGrenades - An awesome letter and a very funny correspondence. Thank you much!!

And thanks to all of you:

Symbols, Watson, fat ralphy, Mercer, da1lyoperations, decypheron, sleazeside, forsit, PITOFZOMBIES, IRON CHEF, methamphetamyne, Innapropriate Responder, NIGHTMAREONELMSTREET!!!!, blank, bakardy!, mewzer, IHATEYOU, Brewster Baker! morton,

screaming hand logo, vanfull, NBB, Crimestoppers, IOU_TOO, bobbdigital, CaliGGULA, always making me laugh, the PROTESTER! aussie wanna come visit there soon!, medicinecabinet, ipod90, Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft for being awesome, Schnitzel, caps.off.for.ya., FREDDYMURCERY!!!! Diene Mudder for sure,,, we will talk!!

For keeping me going and always, always being insightful, humorous, and getting me all fired up all the time.

sorry if I missed anyone I'm kind of drunk and they gave me some painkillers at the hospital cause I got hit by a car on my bike. or just crashed it, I don't remember I was pretty hammered. So I'm pretty sentimental at the moment... Thank all of you so much!

ANYWAYS!

Boat PARTY!!!

If you live here or know anyone who does, get in touch with me!

We will sail around the bay or just wile out on my houseboat. It will be a good time.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And thanks to all of you:

BLAH, Watson, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, we will talk!!

For keeping me going and always, always being insightful, humorous, and getting me all fired up all the time.

GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

i will not be in san fran though so that sucks

vlcsnap-2010-11-30-07h01m47s209.jpg

enjoy your boat party ewwwwwwwwntz

been lurkin a good long minute. one of the only reasons i come back in is to see if this crazy nurga had anything new up. KIR. what i would give to attend said boat fucking party, man. can't have it all i reckon. anyhow i wanted to take a minute to dedicate my semi first piece of home taxidermy to you. (i'd ship it but i'd rather give you something else a little down the line) heres to you bruh. 4052e443-ad11-4c2c-aa03-2bb362245eb0_zpsc25cd14a.jpg