Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

the new youtube..

Yeah it sucks...

It's part of their ploy to integrate YouTube users in to Google Plus... They saw they couldn't compete with Facebook in popularity, so they're going to force all YouTube users to become Google Plus users.

███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ---> Google+

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ This tank is against Google+

I███████████████████]. Copy and Paste this all over

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Youtube if you are with us

Those look like louboutin loafers and kanye is the only dude in existence that i've seen with those things on besides middle aged white women

new jew tube eliminates top comments, that pissed me off.

I have been proud of some of the top comments I posted unanimously, they have ruined that.

Maybe the religious arguing and political arguing will slow some. . . . Everyone knows Jesus has a lot to do with videos of "Jet fighter fails".

Faggots trying to stop cyber bullying. . . . the final frontier of making people feel turrible.

new jew tube eliminates top comments, that pissed me off.

I have been proud of some of the top comments I posted unanimously, they have ruined that.

they scurred of the truth

I can see comments on some and not on others. I'm thinking that comments from oldschool youtube profiles got wiped en masse and inactive profiles are gone too.

Faggots trying to stop cyber bullying. . . . the final frontier of making people feel turrible.

Some people need to be told how wretched they are. But for real, this whole cyberbullying thing is a fucking joke. Bullies used to punch kids in the face, steal their shoes and throw them in frozen creeks, not post mean FB statuses. This shit all started with giving trophies to everybody.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now