Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Allbad2

TERMS WKT CIK REST IN PEACE

I HATE TO HAVE TO POST ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT ANOTHER WRITERS PASSING ON. IT SADDENS ME WHEN ANYONE DIES BUT ESPECIALLY A CREW MEMBER. SKILLED BEYOND BELIEF. TERMS WKT CIK REST IN PEACE HOMIE.

4708691750_6e27834e91_b.jpg

Terms by jaroh, on Flickr

damn, this is fucked up.. terms was the man. RIP, dude was a big inspiration to me since the jump, the whole cik crew for that matter.

REST IN POWER TERMS!

Dam lil homie . Even through all the bullshit and cross crew beef you stayed cool.

5647976738_eeb91e0675_b.jpg

dodging workers all night to get this one in. Rest In Paint...

• Like 1

My heart is heavy for the CIK WKT and ANT families. I received this terrible news yesterday and I'm still not sure what to think..It's a terrible tragedy and many lost a great friend and brother. He took me to paint my first reefers and it didnt matter how toy i was, he made me feel important and part of the family. he was a great friend and a great teacher and I am truly honored and privileged to have been able to spend time with such a wonderful human being. The graff world and the state of Texas lost a legend.. Rest easy pal.

e8e78b9a4a5711e39b620ee008643df5_8_zps0135fc8b.jpg

this dude rocked an awesome style. been a fan of his panels for quite a while. RIP

looking forward to catching you on the rails.

Shit man, didnt know about this until now. One of my favorite freight writers. Loved his style. What a bummer.

Condolences to his friends and family.

RIP Terms.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now