Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

JUSTIN BIEBERFITTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just can't believe he's been lying with this much conviction for so long. I just can't believe it.

Are you sure?

100%... And he basically said it himself. If dude didn't come at me with all this Imma pussy shit.. I was gonna keep letting him go on here pretending like he was born some North Philly dope dealer with a vast knowledge of grilled meat and proper pants sizing.

Isnt there a mental condition where people lie so much they start to believe their own lies to be true?

100%... And he basically said it himself. If dude didn't come at me with all this Imma pussy shit.. I was gonna keep letting him go on here pretending like he was born some North Philly dope dealer with a vast knowledge of grilled meat and proper pants sizing.

100% you're a lying sack of shit.

I admitted that I lived there for a couple years.

Who the fuck are YOU to call anybody out on anything pussy you grew up in MONTCO.

And you're mad at me for pointing that out, so you're trying to deflect that shit and aim it back at me.

The only thing you're 100% is that fact that you grew up in the suburbs and you're mad at me for pointing that out.

Go eat a cheesesteak with cheesewiz, pussy.

100% I'm a lying sack of shit.

I admitted that I lived there for years.

Who the fuck am I to call anybody out on anything? I am a huge pussy that didnt grow up in Philly.

I'm mad cause I claim Philly but really it was Deleware, so I'm trying to deflect that shit and aim it back at you.

The only thing I'm 100% is the fact that i grew up in the suburbs, bombed garage doors in the suburbs, and I'm mad at you for pointing that out.

I am a pussy.

ybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpgybn9.jpg

• Like 1