JUSTIN BIEBERFITTI

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha i love this thread

Real Talk nigga when I met you you was like, SOOOOO shy my nigga like........you didn't even say hello or nothing???? you still a 'stare at the floor and shuffle your feet ass nigga'?? my nigga have you successfully learned to manage your social anxiety without using substances as a crutch???? how is your emotional wellness youngbol???

• Like 1

Real Talk nigga when I met you you was like, SOOOOO shy my nigga like........you didn't even say hello or nothing???? you still a 'stare at the floor and shuffle your feet ass nigga'?? my nigga have you successfully learned to manage your social anxiety without using substances as a crutch???? how is your emotional wellness youngbol???

:lol: :lol:

Who is this aimed at?