The Argument Thread

Unregistered

You know what, fuck that. I SAY you're WRONG. First off, that has nothing to do with any of the shit you were talking about earlier. Second, there isn't a thumb-tac worth of proof or even a molecular shred of the SMALLEST amount of evidence that any of that even happened in the first place. Go ahead and keep telling people what you THINK is the truth, and I'll keep supporting the facts. Fact is, you know everything that happened was your fucking fault in the first place and you don't have the GUTS to admit you're fucking wrong. Where were you when the last one was taken from before they used to be friends? Where were you when I was out there waiting for almost 7 FUCKING HOURS, alone, and pissed off. But that's "beside the point" right (to put it in your own words) ... Continue to enjoy your make-believe-fantasy life ... Fucking Idiot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all ya'll are so fucking off point its rediculous. spend maybe 5 fucking minutes in MY godamned shoes and you'll understand where the fuck i'm coming from and what the fuck ACTUALLY happened. i'm sick of that shit. you assume way to fucking much for any of your points to be valid. i was always late? well fuck you, where were you the first 15 years of my fucking life. and why the fuck are any of you shitfucks even involved in this conversation. i swear to god, if i ever meet any of you in person, i definately wont forget to bring my godamned boxcutter. assholes.

Originally posted by Santa Claus

all ya'll are so fucking off point its rediculous. spend maybe 5 fucking minutes in MY godamned shoes and you'll understand where the fuck i'm coming from and what the fuck ACTUALLY happened. i'm sick of that shit. you assume way to fucking much for any of your points to be valid. i was always late? well fuck you, where were you the first 15 years of my fucking life. and why the fuck are any of you shitfucks even involved in this conversation. i swear to god, if i ever meet any of you in person, i definately wont forget to bring my godamned boxcutter. assholes.

Look bitch, if you want to get into this we can do it. The whole lateness issue has been beaten into the ground with a fucking stick already, but I'll add this: If you were the one who was near the spot over by the place where they were all talking about him and the shit he did then you know what happened and EXACTLY why the fuck I'm pissed off in the first place. Don't come around here trying to act all fucking high and mighty ... I see straight through that shit.

Originally posted by Unregistered

Look bitch, if you want to get into this we can do it. The whole lateness issue has been beaten into the ground with a fucking stick already, but I'll add this: If you were the one who was near the spot over by the place where they were all talking about him and the shit he did then you know what happened and EXACTLY why the fuck I'm pissed off in the first place. Don't come around here trying to act all fucking high and mighty ... I see straight through that shit.

well fuck you. where the fuck did you hear about this?? manny probably fucking told you, and you and i both know he's full of SHIT and always has been. the fact that anyone would continue to listen to that fuckhead is beyond me, but i guess it goes to show how much i should expect from you. fucking rediculous. any other of you idiots want to join in and spout fucking rumors? go ahead, assfucks, i know what the hell happened, and non of your third person bull shit stories are gunna persuade me to think differently. fuckin christ.....

Originally posted by Santa Claus

well fuck you. where the fuck did you hear about this?? manny probably fucking told you, and you and i both know he's full of SHIT and always has been. the fact that anyone would continue to listen to that fuckhead is beyond me, but i guess it goes to show how much i should expect from you. fucking rediculous. any other of you idiots want to join in and spout fucking rumors? go ahead, assfucks, i know what the hell happened, and non of your third person bull shit stories are gunna persuade me to think differently. fuckin christ.....

Your mom smokes horse-radish through a crack pipe and resonates it with fecal matter and soy sauce ... bitch.

Archived