I've been saying this for over a decade.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hnl0-QyFiw

Like my mans said, some of this is probably off.

And probably so on purpose.

But I've been cosigning this underlying theme since before anybody else caught on.

And it's not just hip hop and black people, it's all of America.

Why the fuck you think you can drive across the country and it's the same exa t radio stations playing the same exact dumbed down music no matter what type of music is offered?

"Rap", "Rock", "Classic rock", whatever...

Anywhere you go in this country, it's the most dumbed down, depressing, most brain draining bullshit played on the same stations anywhere you go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
All radio stations are the same. The ones here play the same tired bullwshit on repeat too. Couple of the BBC stations are ok but the rest are just shit. And don't get me started on the music channels. Fuck.

Real talk, if I'm stuck with FM radio I just listen to NPR (BBC of USA).

This irritates the fuck out of my friends, but even the college station where I'm at is garbage.

And I've already endured 30+ years of the same exact "classic rock" songs, and I can't stands no more.

Don't even get me started on that RNB ass Drake bullshit that they play on the so called "Hip-Hop" stations.

I'd rather put my head through a brick wall.

I do find it strange how radio music is the same everywhere you go. From metro Cities to Rural country places. Same type of music for each different environment. National TV, ABC NBC FOX

all that shit same shows broadcast....

I stick with my underground music, and underground entertainment.....

gunna go watch some more bestiality videos catch you later guys.