BLACKFISH

KILZ FILLZ

Anyone else check this shit out on CNN?

Pretty crazy documentary about the Orca whales killing trainers at seaworld and their sister parks

Those whales have been really fucking people up. Biting their dicks off and shit… seriously.

Their PR dept has been a crazy job, had no idea the deaths were that gnarly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I kinda chuckled after the first sentence "A killer whale killed a trainer Wednesday afternoon" duh its a wild animal...and its name be killer.

It happened at an event called "Dine with Shamu," looks like Shamu had other dinner arrangements,

Exactly: "Jack Hanna, director emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio, said he knew Brancheau and that she would want her work to continue.

"What happened is something that happens; it happens in our line of work," he said. "They are dangerous animals; they're wild animals."

I won't watch this just like I won't watch The Cove.

I avoid massively depressing documentaries that I know will make me listen to Earth Crisis and want to join ALF or ELF and drop off the grid playing ultramilitant.

Shit like that infuriates me, and I'd rather settle into a cozy, complacent ignorance than get emotionally involved; either way there isn't shit I can do, but at least I'll be a bit happier.

Anyone else check this shit out on CNN?

Pretty crazy documentary about the Orca whales killing trainers at seaworld and their sister parks

Those whales have been really fucking people up. Biting their dicks off and shit… seriously.

Their PR dept has been a crazy job, had no idea the deaths were that gnarly.

Were you high and/or distracted when you watched it?

Cause the jist that I got out of it was that they are extremely intelligent beasts, and that the reason why they were losing it and going apeshit was as a response to their treatment and enslavery ever since being snatched up from their pods as babies, and constantly being split up and randomly sent off to different parts of the world to all fill in as "Shamu" on a daily basis.

And that the majority of the killings were done by one whale who was constantly bullied by the other whales ever since he was brought in as a baby whale, and had a screw or two loose because of it.

No I wants fucked up or distracted during

I took the same impression

The animals get fucked up from imprisonment

Same as my boy at the zoo says those animals get the same effect. Pace their cell and slowly go crazy

Same as a homie who does time comes out different and ain't the same guy ever again

Containment ain't aight

My point in the OP

Seaworls PR dept was good as fuck at containing this

I live in a city w a seaworld and a we hear is that a whale pinned the trainer at the bottom and drowned em

Not that they stripped their clothes off first

Then crushed their legs so they can't swim

Then mutilated their bodies

Including chomping off their dicks

Homie at zoo says animals pace they cages because they eventually lose they're minds and get fucked up

But they see it as a reasonable sacrifice

They are 'animal Ambassadors'

So people develop an appreciation and want to protect the species

This does not surprise me having seen their hunting capabilities in the wild (youtube it) and how smart they are at catching seals, hiding in waves and washing up on beaches, making waves to wash seals off icebergs. How could anyone trust or believe these animals are harmless. I bet these Orca know they could kill the trainers, its just a matter of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPge_0lea3o

I mean at the end of the day when a wild animal has enough of what ever is going on their wild side kicks in. Its amazing that mankind still even does things like this. Its been proven to be a continuous cycle of "training" wild animals then the eventual death of someone which is usually the trainer. Or monkeys eating off peoples faces.

Yellow fever brought out a good point. I mean these whales will eat to their full in the wild, then hit a point where they play with their pray, and eventually return it to shore safely. Thats pretty messed up if you put that mentality in a human being. Its like the bear dude. The bears were tolerant of him but when the time came he wasnt considered as a bear, he was food or a threat. Animals loose their minds in cages. So youre taking a wild animal that already has the mindset of NOT being domesticated, forcefully "domesticating" it, and eventually it goes crazy. Again, put that mentality in a human and you have a psychopath ultimate killer.

I mean at the end of the day when a wild animal has enough of what ever is going on their wild side kicks in. Its amazing that mankind still even does things like this. Its been proven to be a continuous cycle of "training" wild animals then the eventual death of someone which is usually the trainer. Or monkeys eating off peoples faces.

Yellow fever brought out a good point. I mean these whales will eat to their full in the wild, then hit a point where they play with their pray, and eventually return it to shore safely. Thats pretty messed up if you put that mentality in a human being. Its like the bear dude. The bears were tolerant of him but when the time came he wasnt considered as a bear, he was food or a threat. Animals loose their minds in cages. So youre taking a wild animal that already has the mindset of NOT being domesticated, forcefully "domesticating" it, and eventually it goes crazy. Again, put that mentality in a human and you have a psychopath ultimate killer.

You don't even have to make the distinction between animals and humans, because we're the same way.

Why you think prison is so violent, when most people in there are locked up for nonviolent offenses?

Every living being on this planet is a animal. Even us.