Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Empty shelves at walmart

Also, in the early stages of life we would have been a lot more similar than we are today after millennia of evolution.

Maybe some day we'll all look exactly the same due to globalization.

But that day is really far off in the future.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Let's not act like they were benefitting their hungry children by loading their trunks with cases of Mountain Dew and Doritos.

But let's also not act like decimating the stock of a Walmart is inherently despicable or animalistic.

I'm just gonna act like you assuming that all of those empty shelves were all stocked with Mountain Dew and Doritos proves that you're just as racist as OP.

Truth. Watch The High Cost of Low Price:

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/70040809?strkid=1411358169_0_0&trkid=222336&movieid=70040809

If you got Netflix.

How can you blame people for doing this? And I find it insulting to animals whenever people disapprove of someone's actions and call them "animals"... I mean animals are the last innocence of Earth, I never understood this. Savages, maybe, (though not this instance) but not animals.

Those were good Hindu flix though.

Was there previously more "innocence" in the world than there is now and what does that

Even mean?

Are we somehow guilty for being us?

Was there previously more "innocence" in the world than there is now and what does that

Even mean?

I'm not going to pretend to speak for the world, but America did used to be them greatest country on earth for a reason.

Apparently, your homeland is doing a lot better than us at the moment.

Even mean?

Ha, don't really know why I wrote that, twas high. I guess I meant to say animals don't ransack Walmarts? :lol: They're innocent because they live on instinct, not materialism. Or some shit

• Like 1

Also, in the early stages of life we would have been a lot millennia

globalization.

DAO got sonned so now hes trying to speak grown up words to redeem himself

Evil-Pope-10.jpg

Regarding the thread:

Ignorant, impulsive idiots to think they were pulling a fast one by loading up. Watch these broke idiots go hungry after they burn through the food and end up paying out of their future benefits and/or prized tax refund. Bunch of blind fucking savages.

it shouldn't be news to anyone that black people love walmart anyway. I mean this news story is a toned down version of when Popeyes ran outta chicken a few years ago (for not even a whole day) in my city and the black community was in an outrage.

Realistically if i was on EBT i probably woulda hit it up at least for stuff i actually use. I'm not too big on stocking up on shit i don't need.

I'm just gonna act like you assuming that all of those empty shelves were all stocked with Mountain Dew and Doritos proves that you're just as racist as OP.

How do you extract racism from Mountain Dew and Doritos?

Just curious.

The point of my post was that a bunch of people who took advantage of this were probably operating with the mindset of "word, free snacks and steaks and shit!" rather than "I'm only going to take what I need, because I have kids/family at home and we can't afford it otherwise."

• Like 1

I speak in grown up words often. I am a grown up, dumbass.

See this coming in handy sometime in the future

• Like 1

How do you extract racism from Mountain Dew and Doritos?

Just curious.

The point of my post was that a bunch of people who took advantage of this were probably operating with the mindset of "word, free snacks and steaks and shit!" rather than "I'm only going to take what I need, because I have kids/family at home and we can't afford it otherwise."

Because you were assuming that the only thing's they were buying were Mountain Dew and Doritos.

And as you just implied again that they as a mass were collectively too stupid to raid the actual grocery section.

To buy actual food.

With their food stamps.

Word, is that a terrible assumption though?? how often do you see people buying actual food with food stamps? Honest question

based on the very scientific sample of every food stamp transaction ive witnessed in my life it's probably about 50/50

Again, I'm stumped as to why joking that someone is taking Mountain Dew and Doritos is racism. I do think that many of the people who did this probably weren't choosing the most healthy food. I also bet a bunch of them were stupid, just like any population demographic.

Saying someone is stupid and makes shitty food choices isn't racist.

It seems like you think only black and brown people were involved here. Shreveport is a larger city roughly equidistant from both Walmarts, and it is 50.4 percent white. Are you working under the assumption only non-whites are on food stamps? Because that smacks of racism a little more to me.

I assume you're basing your argument off of the people interviewed and the fact that most in the cell phone video are black. Strange, you see them pushing carts full of pre-packaged junk food.

I spy a big fucking bag of Cool Ranch Doritos right around the 2 minute mark. Walmart is not known for its fresh produce, homie.

Full disclosure :::::::;;

Before I made this thread

I only read the article

I didn't watch the vide

I didn't know it was mostly black folk

If it were a bunch of crackers in Florida I still would have called them animals

Which 12o users exclaimed RACISM first

They are the ones who are predjudise. Even if it's against their own white or black kind.