Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Empty shelves at walmart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This kid is for real? ^^^. Hilarity at its best. You gotta be some Cartmen-esque kid with some hermaphroditic mother. Romanians is white huh? what cause of their skin color? pfft what about culture kid? So the white south africans or white? not south africans by culture? What about Spaniards, Cubans, Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans? Things differ dumb ass. Ill agree with with you yeah pay check to pay check shit is tough. And pay check to pay check at least means someone is busting their ass to get that check. Im talking about those collecting the check and not doing shit. That is what Im angry about. IM not labeling race or anything. Ive done what it takes to survive and pay the bills, taxes, what ever.

Romania is in Europe, just because they are in the Balkans and don't fit with stereotypical honkies from the north and west Europe doesn't change genetics.

don't act like EBT is some horrible thing and that people just need to "work harder" sometimes you don't have a choice, a lot of places you have to work 2 or 3 jobs just to barely scrape by, and even still that shit isn't enough. minimum wage is slave wages in this country. and that's where ebt and snaps etc. come into play. sometimes you cant find a job or can't find one where you can properly support yourself.. so what choice do you have? starve? if the government is goin to give me assistance im going to take it, because at that point its about survival.. and considering the talk in Washington about defunding or cutting back social welfare programs you're damn right if I was in this same circumstance I would be buying out the whole store.. don't blame these people because they caught the gov. with its pants down.. they are probably just seeing the handwriting on the wall and getting it in before they can't anymore.

just look at these goddamn wogs from Romania..

maramures-dinu-lazar2.jpg

or are you talking about Romanians like this?

NadezhdaSliven.jpg

you must be thinking of "romas" which are from india, and not native to Europe..

I collect tax free checks while on tht gov money.

Bummer yall payn for my food

but ill take advantage of the system while i can

...at least im workn. BTW fuck walmart n payn for your paint

If people from other countries can live her illegally and support their families with out this EBT then so can US Citizens.

Do you know how many illegal immigrants use ebt?

i useto hate whipping these out back in the days.

food-stamps.jpg

I would go from store to store..hoping I'd could get a nice cashier that would allow me to purchase a $.25 chips for that $.75 hard cash - getting me closer to that tray bag.

now I whip that bitch out like

Wal-Mart Cashier: Credit or Debit Sir.

Me: EBT BITCH.

are we seriously now in a place where someone is judging others for taking advantage of WALMART?! WALMART?!!!!

this is a company that tells it's OWN WORKERS to use medicaid and food stamps.

a company that had a massive class action against it for never promoting women.

we are truly a totally backward society

reminds me of when i saw a great uprising from the people of the united states, foaming with anger and ready to defend at any cost and to the death ... health insurance companies.

fucking. pathetic. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

regardless the losses are going to be put back on the consumer to compensate, so it is what it is.

Wal-Mart's Inventory is on Consignment, they don't lose a cent.

I find this race arguement amusing, because there is a growing number of people who study this, coming to the conclusion that it is almost impossible to narrow down race. Which means that there actually is not race. Think about it like this, there is not one single trait that defines a race, that is restricted to one single race. Every race has a trait that another race has.

Whatever, fuck whitey. Stay black.

I find this race arguement amusing, because there is a growing number of people who study this, coming to the conclusion that it is almost impossible to narrow down race. Which means that there actually is not race. Think about it like this, there is not one single trait that defines a race, that is restricted to one single race. Every race has a trait that another race has.

Whatever, fuck whitey. Stay black.

I don't get where people like this come from.

Obviously we all evolved from the same monkey, but to say that we didn't evolve into different races is ridiculous.

If you say there are not different "species" of humans, then that would makes sense. But clearly there are different races that evolved under different climates and conditions over time to produce different features, pigmentations and even to a degree temperaments that separate them from other races. That's what race is. That doesn't mean that one race is better than the other, that's just evolution.

You say that there is not one single trait that defines a race, that is fucking retarded. The color of peoples skin is the most obvious trait there is. Facial features, height, hair etc. are others.

To deny that race exists is almost as ignorant as claiming that one race is better than another.

"Why wouldn't you want free money?" - Ol' Dirty Bastard

I spend my EBT on local/organic food. Your taxes, supporting local/organic food production, and me out crushin'.

Suck on that.

Even though 12oz. is dead, I'm so loving the fact that the niggas who do still post are being real.

I remember just a few years ago niggas was swearing to god that they make $30 and hour doing regular ass shit, and that if you were making 15 an hour or less you were a scrub.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get where people like this come from.

Obviously we all evolved from the same monkey, but to say that we didn't evolve into different races is ridiculous.

If you say there are not different "species" of humans, then that would makes sense. But clearly there are different races that evolved under different climates and conditions over time to produce different features, pigmentations and even to a degree temperaments that separate them from other races. That's what race is. That doesn't mean that one race is better than the other, that's just evolution.

You say that there is not one single trait that defines a race, that is fucking retarded. The color of peoples skin is the most obvious trait there is. Facial features, height, hair etc. are others.

To deny that race exists is almost as ignorant as claiming that one race is better than another.

Alright dog whale, maybe in the early stages of life there were clear distinctions of different races. But right now, there is not. Mixing. No one said there was not evolution. All I am saying is that we fucked a lot of race out of most groups. Sure there are more predominate features for some groups, but there is no such exclusivity of those features in a single group, that is able to define them.

There are darker skinned white people, lighter skinned black people. Curly hair, height and facial features are spread out over all different races.

9bbeec43f0b0871bd1c9cdfb42e78d89.jpg

It is currently 11:25 in the am eastern standard time. It's my boys birthday, just stole that motherfuckers b day gift. Today he's getting free shit, he will be happy. I am happy. We happy. Sin for charity, so you can win for charity, ya feel me?

ii4b8NT-1.gif

are we seriously now in a place where someone is judging others for taking advantage of WALMART?! WALMART?!!!!

this is a company that tells it's OWN WORKERS to use medicaid and food stamps.

a company that had a massive class action against it for never promoting women.

we are truly a totally backward society

reminds me of when i saw a great uprising from the people of the united states, foaming with anger and ready to defend at any cost and to the death ... health insurance companies.

fucking. pathetic. :rolleyes:

Truth. Watch The High Cost of Low Price:

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/70040809?strkid=1411358169_0_0&trkid=222336&movieid=70040809

If you got Netflix.

How can you blame people for doing this? And I find it insulting to animals whenever people disapprove of someone's actions and call them "animals"... I mean animals are the last innocence of Earth, I never understood this. Savages, maybe, (though not this instance) but not animals.

Those were good Hindu flix though.

• Like 1

Let's not act like they were benefitting their hungry children by loading their trunks with cases of Mountain Dew and Doritos.

But let's also not act like decimating the stock of a Walmart is inherently despicable or animalistic.

Walmart employees could still be seen putting food from the carts away as late as Sunday afternoon. "I was just thinking, I'm so glad my mom doesn't work here [Walmart] anymore, that's the only thing I could think about, those employees working, that would have to restock all that stuff," said O.J Evans

dude, that would suck so much. fuck walmart in general, and fuck working there. sounds like the worst thing ever.

Let's not act like they were benefitting their hungry children by loading their trunks with cases of Mountain Dew and Doritos.

But let's also not act like decimating the stock of a Walmart is inherently despicable or animalistic.

pretty sure thats the standard lunch of hungry black children

• Like 1

Alright dog whale, maybe in the early stages of life there were clear distinctions of different races. But right now, there is not. Mixing. No one said there was not evolution. All I am saying is that we fucked a lot of race out of most groups. Sure there are more predominate features for some groups, but there is no such exclusivity of those features in a single group, that is able to define them.

There are darker skinned white people, lighter skinned black people. Curly hair, height and facial features are spread out over all different races.

9bbeec43f0b0871bd1c9cdfb42e78d89.jpg

Did you seriously just post pics of Albinos in an attempt to prove some kind of point that we're all living in a society where race no longer exists and that everybody in America (or even the world?) is a mutt?

Wow... you're a fucking idiot.