krokodil has hit the states

watson

First time poster long time lurker but as a reformed fatty I had to throw my two cents in.

It is 100% possible to reach 400+ pounds simply by eating badly without any kind of medical condition to cause it. By the age of twelve I was almost 200 pounds with no medical issues. Over the years I just kept packing on the pounds until as an adult I realized I was on the verge of becoming one of those scooter people. Still with no medical condition to blame it on. I couldn't let that happen so I did something about it, and no I did not have surgery or anything like that. I just learned to eat right, started exercising, and changed how I lived.

As for how I got to that point, well growing up we never really ate that much fast food. My mom was never much on cooking but she usually threw something together. Also, nobody in my family is over weight like that either so it was not genetic. In fact, my siblings are those eat McD all day, drink beer all night, and never gain a pound types. The only thing I've been able to come up with over the years is that:

A) yes, it is totally related to childhood obesity

B )I liked to snack a lot as a kid not eat meals

C) I guess since her other kids were rail thin my mom never cared about nutrition much or taught me about it.

D) As a kid I was pretty sedentary. Unfortunately mom also never encouraged us to play sports, I remember asking to play soccer once and she replied you won't want to go to all those practices.

So parents I highly recommend you confront your kids weight problems now! If you don't they may end up scooter riding fatties or much worse.

^Nice try.

This is either Protestor or Fist.

LMAO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I assumed it was a troll regular as well, IP address does not match any other users...

And I would just tell you about the dozens of fat fucks I saw join the army, slim down, eat right, stay active and stay eating right that stayed not fucking fat--instead of making an account to tell you about it.

obese and morbidly obese are lines that have been drawn in the sand, adjusted due to political correctness and a massively ignorant and senstive (and obese) patient base, probably some questionable legal lobbying going on as well.

Nah, we're still talking bout this nigga who you said needs to put down the big macs.

And who protestor said needs to put down the salads.

fat-guy-on-scooter.jpgfat-guy-on-scooter.jpg

Haha, I assumed it was a troll regular as well, IP address does not match any other users...

And I would just tell you about the dozens of fat fucks I saw join the army, slim down, eat right, stay active and stay eating right that stayed not fucking fat--instead of making an account to tell you about it.

So then you're saying that normal or average weight people who eat like shit everyday are fresh out of boot camp?

And that the army accepts 400 lb+ people in Hover Rounds, and instantly transforms them into fighting machines?

No.

I'm saying that those fat fucks with your approved thyroid excuse, got off their ass, got active, and stopped being fat.

I didn't think it was that complex of a thought.

No, you said exactly what I said you said.

Aint nobody with a nonfunctional thyroid getting accepted into any branch of the military.

For fucks sake, you aint even allowed to admit to having broken any bone in your life!

Your recruiter tells you off the bat that if you broke a bone playing football or whatever as a kid, to lie about it or you won't be accepted!!!

Just to be clear, you're trying to argue that a nigga who can't even walk due to his morbid obesity, who has to get around in a hover-round, can get accepted into the military, go through boot camp, and come out a lean mean fighting machine.

That is exactly what you said.

To be clear:

Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems

and

Morbid obesity is a serious health condition that can interfere with basic physical functions such as breathing or walking. Those who are morbidly obese are at greater risk for illnesses including diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gallstones, osteoarthritis, heart disease, and cancer.

Morbid obesity is diagnosed by determining Body Mass Index (BMI). BMI is defined by the ratio of an individual’s height to his or her weight. Normal BMI ranges from 20-25. See BMI on back panel. An individual is considered morbidly obese if he or she is 100 pounds over his/her ideal body weight, has a BMI of 40 or more, or 35 or more and experiencing obesity-related health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes.

And yes, between 2003 and 2010 there were hundreds, if not thousands, of soldiers that were more than 100 pounds over their ideal weight being enlisted to fight in OIF and OEF

I'm using your logic here--if someone is morbidly obese they got their because of thyroid problems, not because of lifestyle or diet (I disagree with your logic).

And yes, between 2003 and 2010 there were hundreds, if not thousands, of soldiers that were more than 100 pounds over their ideal weight being enlisted to fight in OIF and OEF

I'm using your logic here--if someone is morbidly obese they got their because of thyroid problems, not because of lifestyle or diet (I disagree with your logic).

And again, we're still talking about niggas who are 400 lbs or more.

IE the pic that I just re-posted above.

Which was the pic that you ignorantly responded to sparking this entire debade.

Nobody's talking about beer bellies and chunky niggas, this entire conversation has always been about the nigga in that hover-rounbd who you said needs to lay off the big macs, and who protester said needs to lay off the salads.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was you or Fist. But this is the second post from you confirming that it was you. :lol:

I've been known for posting in the Queen's imperial. The IP doesn't match me or Fist, or even anyone else on this board. So it appears to be legitimate.

I stand by my statements, I know them to be correct.

You are conditioned by marketing. I expected more from you, DAO.

And again, we're still talking about niggas who are 400 lbs or more.

IE the pic that I just re-posted above.

Which was the pic that you ignorantly responded to sparking this entire debade.

Nobody's talking about beer bellies and chunky niggas, this entire conversation has always been about the nigga in that hover-rounbd who you said needs to lay off the big macs, and who protester said needs to lay off the salads.

Ah.

Then totally, this is my bad.

I thought that when we used words we meant words, you know with definitions and shit.

I didn't know you used words but really meant pictures, but I guess I should have.

I politely took the time to address each of the counterpoints you made, you merely skim read and isolated lines that you took opinion objection to.

I feel short changed.

Nah I addressed whatever points you tried to make pertinent to the conversation, and ignored the fluff that you threw in there as a distraction.

It's called staying on topic.

But you already knew that too.

You're exhausting. I even went as far as to say in other aspects of what I have seen from you over the last 12 odd years, your lack of cynicism when it comes to the food industry is a surprise. You can keep twisting it into whatever you want.

McDonalds salads are more calorie rich than a Big Mac.

Fat people can get fat just by eating bad food.

Fat children develop Type2 Diabetes and thyroid problems as a result of being an unhealthy, fat kid.

You won't watch this series, but you probably should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6nGlLUBkOQ

McDonalds salads are more calorie rich than a Big Mac.

As much as I doubt this and honestly believe that you'd have to dump a fucking shit ton of dressing ontop of your "McDonalds salad" to achieve this, this still evades my point.

I already told you that even given your claims that a normal person can eat a McDonalds Salad along side their Big Mac meal, and still not get to that point.

But most obese people who are dieting don't eat their salads from McDonalds, and don't smother their salads in fattening dressing. Or wash it down with a 32oz soda.

And even if they did, they still wouldn't be as fat as that dude in the original pic.

Unless there was something else going on with their genetics IE a fucked up thyroid that fucked up their metabolism.

And then they'd be fucked no matter WTF they ate.

I've never seen a salad with meat that wasn't a few tiny strips of chicken.

Are you's throwing steaks on top of your salads over there in England?

There is, as one example, a London-based mini chain that has fish and chip, or steak and chip salads, so yes. Use your imagination.

http://www.rocketrestaurants.co.uk/index.php?option=com_restaurantmenu&Itemid=54

I genuinely miss that place. Fuckin amazing. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that at least one other restaurant on the globe may do something similar. In fact, I am surprised that as an american. you've never seen a beefier salad (excuse the pun).

DAO, just cos you've seen or not seen something does not make that the rule for the entire planet.

Also. Your wife blowing you adds nothing to this convo. NOTHING. Unless you're gonna bring up how many calories are in your DAOily jizz?

• Like 1