krokodil has hit the states

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd have thought fast food, smokes, beer and general idiocy would have sped up natural selection more than it has, fingers crossed this shit runs through the population like wildfire.

Nah man, we just give them mobility scooters, insulin, oxygen tanks and liver transplants. Then on top of that we hook them up with the closest parking spaces. If that wasn't gene pool contaminating enough, we force their half-witted offspring to wear helmets and and other safety equipment. Wouldn't want to lose those geniuses...

'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!

Nah man, we just give them mobility scooters, insulin, oxygen tanks and liver transplants. Then on top of that we hook them up with the closest parking spaces. If that wasn't gene pool contaminating enough, we force their half-witted offspring to wear helmets and and other safety equipment. Wouldn't want to lose those geniuses...

'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!

Do you seriously not realize that you are the them that you speak of?

What exactly do you think should be done with you when you're old and fucked up?

Or your parents?

Or your future kid who might happen to come out a fucking retard?

Should we put them into death camps like the Nazis did?

You know, so that our tax dollars can be better spent on the military and global conquest?

Or would your answer be to just let them die in the streets?

But then people will have to be paid to take care of their corpses.

Where will that money come from if not our tax dollars?

At no point did I say that the elderly, mentally handicapped or validly physically handicapped people shouldn't be cared for or have reasonable accommodations made for them. If that's the take away you got from my rant, you missed the whole point. Im not even going to bother explaining it to you either.

Oh my bad then.

Cause that's the take away that I got from you saying this:

'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!

Nah man, we just give them mobility scooters, insulin, oxygen tanks and liver transplants. Then on top of that we hook them up with the closest parking spaces.

diabetes lesson:

yes, lots of people eat there way there.

but there is also a genetic form of diabetes that people are born with; their pancreatic beta cells don't produce insulin, or they don't have enough beta cells, and they have a genetic disease causing a lack of insulin and hyperglycemia.

you can't take the diabetic as a group and ask them to take responsibility for causing their own disease.

you can only do that for people with diabetes type 2.

as for liver transplants, there are also not tons of people causing their own liver failure (or enzyme deficiency) that requires them to have a liver transplant in order to attempt a normal life.

i doubt many alcoholics with cirrhosis are high on the list for transplants.

ahh mobility scooters. my mom needed one [she had a genetic disease causing lack of mobility among many other things,] but her insurance company thought they were too expensive. it irritates me when i see massively fat people in them but let's face it, some people need them too cuz their legs got blown off. oh well, at least my mom was able to get ... a handicapped parking space.

/endlesson

Stop bringing science shit here. We all like to believe in myths that all people who are not successful and healthy, caused their own predicament.

Damn you smart people.

nerd

nerd all day. dork, not so much.

i think i've been done damned. ha

Im calling total bullshit scare tactics etc. One of the main ingredients you got to use to make it is over the counter in russia. Its not in the us. Also, I really doubt theres any market here. Streets are flooded with good, cheap smack..Nobody wants this shit

The main ingredients in krokodil are codeine, iodine, and red phosphorous. The latter is the stuff that's used to make the striking part on matchboxes. Sometimes paint thinner, gasoline, and hydrochloric acid are thrown into the mix.

hmm, so you're saying matches and gas aren't available here?

and as for it's origins, we made it first

Desomorphine didn't originate in Russia; the potent painkiller was patented in the United States in 1934.

How does that man access his cock?

Seriously, how does a guy like that piss and wash? I can't see how his hands could possibly reach all parts of his body, including areas that perform critical functions with 'hands on' requirements for operation and maintainence.

Hahahaha, some one seriously negged me for that because it was 'ignorant'.

I think I just pissed off a fat person....

• Like 1

The main ingredients in krokodil are codeine, iodine, and red phosphorous. The latter is the stuff that's used to make the striking part on matchboxes. Sometimes paint thinner, gasoline, and hydrochloric acid are thrown into the mix.

hmm, so you're saying matches and gas aren't available here?

and as for it's origins, we made it first

Desomorphine didn't originate in Russia; the potent painkiller was patented in the United States in 1934.

Codeine isn't available in illinois without a prescription. And as far as i know, most states are the same. The disgusting girls that supposedly had croc, with the nasty sores all over there arms are from illinois. And they were also speedballing with meth 24/7 according to one of the nurses at the hospital they went too. I could really care less weather its true or not. But Im pretty sure the blacks wouldnt fuck with this shit, and want it nowhere near there H. Dead junkies, or junkies with arms that are rotting off would probably be bad for business. And they aren't wasting there time mixing up some croc when theres an abundance of h around to sell. Maybe the girls themselves, or some junkie friend of theres decided to make a batch because they were out of money and had a bottle of T3's around. Who knows. Just sounds like the typical newspaper scare tactics to me

• Like 1

It was me, and that shit was ignorant. I don't judge people on the way they look, and their physical attributes

because I'm a grown ass man, I judge people on the stupid shit they spew, and their actions. You heard?

Neither do I, but dude asked a valid question without laying any blame.

You sound like a fat bitch who hasn't washed her vagina in years.