krokodil has hit the states

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, I am surprised that as an american. you've never seen a beefier salad (excuse the pun).

see, america has fucking taco salads, because a tex mex fusion that obliterates anything remotely healthy about a salad with sour cream and guacamole and salsa and salty fucking chips and 80/20 ground beef and cheese sauce/"queso" is what the fucking people want

Look at this shit

TexMexTacoBowl.jpg

Waving_Flag_on_3D_Pole-160x120.gif let freedom ring Waving_Flag_on_3D_Pole-160x120.gif

DAO, just cos you've seen or not seen something does not make that the rule for the entire planet.

Nobody was talking about the rest of the planet.

The entire focus of this conversation has been morbidly obese people in America.

Some people pointing at them being 400lbs from eating burgers and fries at McDonalds, others pointing at them being 400lbs because of eating salads at McDonalds.

Hence my "I don't know what kind of kangaroo salads you's are eating over there in Australia, but here in the states a salad is yada-yada-yada".

Go back and re-read this entire conversation, then go put your nose in the corner.

see, america has fucking taco salads, because a tex mex fusion that obliterates anything remotely healthy about a salad with sour cream and guacamole and salsa and salty fucking chips and 80/20 ground beef and cheese sauce/"queso" is what the fucking people want

Look at this shit

TexMexTacoBowl.jpg

Waving_Flag_on_3D_Pole-160x120.gif let freedom ring Waving_Flag_on_3D_Pole-160x120.gif

Nobody who says the words "I'm just gonna eat a salad" is talking about anything other than lettuce and a few other veggies.

You might as well post a "burger and fries salad", and still nobody who oders a salad is talking about that.

Yall niggas can try all you want, but guaranteed this drawing bitch aint going to fly over seas and spread her legs for you no matter how much you back her up.

Nobody who says the words "I'm just gonna eat a salad" is talking about anything other than lettuce and a few other veggies.

You might as well post a "burger and fries salad", and still nobody who oders a salad is talking about that.

Yall niggas can try all you want, but guaranteed this drawing bitch aint going to fly over seas and spread her legs for you no matter how much you back her up.

Yoooo you're wild far off - posted up taco salad only 'cause TDB made some comment about americans and salads and taco salad is an especially offensive example of something that is a salad in name only.

It's true though, i'm only talking to her with the knowledge that i'll be able to make sex with her shortly. :rolleyes:

Also, most flag wavers would have a serious problem with you posting Mexican food along side the stars and bars.

Food for thought.

Nothing about a taco salad is remotely mexican. That abomination could only be conceived here

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21971-1381259005-9.gif

People who have no respect for their soul or bodies will always do whatever they can to hurt themselves

Fuck it

Legalize it

Let them over dose

Will only help resolve the over population of the globe

Fuck these weak minded piece of shit junkie individual

Zero sympathy for these scum fuck gutter dwellers

Crocodile salad

Chef: Steve Sunk-Walkabout Chef

Degree of difficulty:Low

Ingredients

1/4 tsp salt

3 tbsp Asian fish sauce

4 tbsp fresh lime juice

1 tbsp sugar

1/4 tsp crushed red pepper

1 small red onion,very thinly sliced

1 carrot, peeled and shredded

500grms Croc Tail finally shredded

1 large red lettuce

1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves

1/4 shredded lime leaves

Method

In saucepan add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and bring to heat add the shredded croc tail and sear for a few minutes set aside.

In large bowl, combine fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, crushed red pepper,and stir until sugar has dissolved.

Stir in onion and carrot.

Place dressing in a bowl.

Add washed lettuce, mint and lime leaf, toss until mixed and coated with dressing.

Add the warm croc.

A great entree

You will lose weight eating this slad

Nothing about a taco salad is remotely mexican. That abomination could only be conceived here

This might be true, but whatever state it was invented in definitely used to be Mexico And it was definitely conceived by a brown person to be food for other brown people living in occupied Mexico.

Not that that makes it any less American, just saying that most flag wavers tend to be racist white people.

Have you considered editing for Wikipedia? I think they could use your expertise on many subjects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salad

People who take everything they read on the internet as gospel are akin to people who do the same while watching Fox News.

I could take a wet ass beer shit into a bowl and sell it as a "pre-digested salad" to people who are this gullible.

But I choose not to.