Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

krokodil has hit the states

Hahahaha, some one seriously negged me for that because it was 'ignorant'.

I think I just pissed off a fat person....

:lol:

Who was it?

You should put them on blast.

I'll get them back for you.

It was me, and that shit was ignorant. I don't judge people on the way they look, and their physical attributes

because I'm a grown ass man, I judge people on the stupid shit they spew, and their actions. You heard?

The main ingredients in krokodil are codeine, iodine, and red phosphorous. The latter is the stuff that's used to make the striking part on matchboxes. Sometimes paint thinner, gasoline, and hydrochloric acid are thrown into the mix.

hmm, so you're saying matches and gas aren't available here?

and as for it's origins, we made it first

Desomorphine didn't originate in Russia; the potent painkiller was patented in the United States in 1934.

Codeine isn't available in illinois without a prescription. And as far as i know, most states are the same. The disgusting girls that supposedly had croc, with the nasty sores all over there arms are from illinois. And they were also speedballing with meth 24/7 according to one of the nurses at the hospital they went too. I could really care less weather its true or not. But Im pretty sure the blacks wouldnt fuck with this shit, and want it nowhere near there H. Dead junkies, or junkies with arms that are rotting off would probably be bad for business. And they aren't wasting there time mixing up some croc when theres an abundance of h around to sell. Maybe the girls themselves, or some junkie friend of theres decided to make a batch because they were out of money and had a bottle of T3's around. Who knows. Just sounds like the typical newspaper scare tactics to me

• Like 1

It was me, and that shit was ignorant. I don't judge people on the way they look, and their physical attributes

because I'm a grown ass man, I judge people on the stupid shit they spew, and their actions. You heard?

Neither do I, but dude asked a valid question without laying any blame.

You sound like a fat bitch who hasn't washed her vagina in years.

The main ingredients in krokodil are codeine, iodine, and red phosphorous. The latter is the stuff that's used to make the striking part on matchboxes. Sometimes paint thinner, gasoline, and hydrochloric acid are thrown into the mix.

hmm, so you're saying matches and gas aren't available here?

and as for it's origins, we made it first

Desomorphine didn't originate in Russia; the potent painkiller was patented in the United States in 1934.

Codeine isn't available in illinois without a prescription. And as far as i know, most states are the same. The disgusting girls that supposedly had croc, with the nasty sores all over there arms are from illinois. And they were also speedballing with meth 24/7 according to one of the nurses at the hospital they went too. I could really care less weather its true or not. But Im pretty sure the blacks wouldnt fuck with this shit, and want it nowhere near there H. Dead junkies, or junkies with arms that are rotting off would probably be bad for business. And they aren't wasting there time mixing up some croc when theres an abundance of h around to sell. Maybe the girls themselves, or some junkie friend of theres decided to make a batch because they were out of money and had a bottle of T3's around. Who knows. Just sounds like the typical newspaper scare tactics to me

^This actually sounds a lot more plausible than the pics that you's are banning on site.

Ha, you gotta be kidding me.

Show me where I judged him in any way. Show me where I said or even implied his body shape was good or bad or even that it was his fault.

Pretty sure I asked a simple, objective question and you got you knickers in a twist because you felt I was judging you.

i can comfortably say i do judge people that eat and eat and eat until they cant walk. its not really their physical attributes as it is mental. yall can go ahead and judge me for what i think. its a free country to judge and be judged. acdting liek you dont judge people on the daily. you a saint?

Ha, you gotta be kidding me.

Show me where I judged him in any way. Show me where I said or even implied his body shape was good or bad or even that it was his fault.

Pretty sure I asked a simple, objective question and you got you knickers in a twist because you felt I was judging you.

You were right the first time.

He's just mad cause he can't wipe his ass.

i can comfortably say i do judge people that eat and eat and eat until they cant walk. its not really their physical attributes as it is mental. yall can go ahead and judge me for what i think. its a free country to judge and be judged. acdting liek you dont judge people on the daily. you a saint?

Can I judge you for contradicting yourself?

That said, people being that fat probably has more to do with genetics than it does food intake.

complete bullshit.

though getting fat can change your genes, getting fat happens mostly from high consumption of calorie dense foods. science.

and fuck defending fat people--if you're fat; fuck you.

there is a class/culture element to cheap foods being sold/marketed to certain groups, which is where I almost get sympathetic towards the fats (almost), but that is a huge tangent I don't feel like going into as I need to leave for work.

celebrating fat culture is the same as celebrating cirrhosis of the liver, lung cancer from smoking, or throat cancer from dip. "food addiction" is a cop out for taking responsibility from eating vegetables instead of king sizing your triple whopper value meal.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now