krokodil has hit the states

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, seriously there's enough unpleasant shit in daily life as it is without having to see suffering in here too.

People who've spent more than a minute or two outside of their own front yard have usually seen enough misery for real to then go seek it out for kicks.

Speak for yourself.

Who the fuck gets kicks out of the shit?

I'm just saying that editing pics that are pertinent to the discussion of the thread is some Clear Channel status censorship.

And Ch0 is not the place for Clear Channel status censorship.

I actually gave the first hint that perhaps people should use discretion when posting images in this thread, as it can easily get out of hand. I'm not having an argument for the sake of an argument, it's all pretty straight forward.

Also, links to the recipe will result in a permanent ban.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2457954/Krokodil-Horrific-impact-deadly-cannibal-heroin.html

krokodil's active chemical is only desomorphine, that shit's just a more potent form of morphine with a shorter half-life. shooting opiates doesn't cause the effects you're seeing. cooking your shit down with red phosphorous and iodine, then missing the vein (or even hitting it)--that causes the shit you're seeing.

all these pics of rotten limbs and shit, that's just an excess of oxidising agents and other junk in the fit made by junkies.

good old media scaremongering.