Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the.crooked

so at this point

i give two shits about searching for a topic.

i just want to point out the sheer joy i get in reading comments on MERO's vice reviews now.

to see folk post their names and be all " The decision to go with ALL CAPS really lends gravitas and signals truly mature cultural and critical sensibilities. Please, for your own good, don't publish anything from this clown until he turns 15."

or

"Yeah....vice brings some Amazing stuff to the table! Times im not sure if it's a joke/hipster/be in our club, type of thinking. Bad is good, good is bad. Odd contradictions....but this felt kinda...humm....typical of the "i dont like what u like" vibe. Idk, felt gross, your above it."

the internet has honestly devolved to getting kicks this way. and fine, for posterity sake:

tumblr_mu8fwv0sbq1szb664o1_500.jpg

HOTLINK! HOTLINK!

that term is 'could not care less'

if you can care less, you care.

unless that's what you were driving at :confused:

mero was appropo for oontz. he was supposedly gonna blog for us

but who knows what ever happened with that.

i think vice is already targeted for an audience too highbrow to witness the strength of street knowledge :rolleyes:

i certainly don't care enough to read up on it though

3txq6w.jpg

^Fucking dumbasses, showing off a spent smoke grenade like it's some sort of trophy.

USS Pueblo, the Navy still uses that incident in training. I'm actually amazed that it hasn't been Tomahawked yet.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now