Internet Hustle...

ShortFuse

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/10/silk-road-raided/

Feds Arrest Alleged ‘Dread Pirate Roberts,’ the Brain Behind the Silk Road Drug Site

The FBI has arrested the San Francisco man they say ran Silk Road, the notorious underground digital bazaar that allowed traffickers to anonymously peddle heroin, cocaine and nearly anything else illegal.

Ross William Ulbricht, 29, who allegedly operated the site as “Dread Pirate Roberts,” was charged in the Southern District of New York with narcotics trafficking conspiracy, computer hacking conspiracy and money laundering conspiracy. A second complaint out of Maryland charges him with conspiring to commit murder, after he allegedly paid hit men to kill an employee of Silk Road and one of the site’s vendors.

Breaking bad for internet junkies...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I stay on the move with IP addresses. Blessing and a curse. Just one of those things I picked up being very aware of the fact that, one, everyone on the internet is a little paranoid when it comes to graff. Makes it a whole lot easier on my psychologist, means he doesn't have to care as much. The other half of it is that I reveal way to much of myself. That's about the half of it.

• Like 1

I stay on the move with IP addresses. Blessing and a curse. Just one of those things I picked up being very aware of the fact that, one, everyone on the internet is a little paranoid when it comes to graff. Makes it a whole lot easier on my psychologist, means he doesn't have to care as much. The other half of it is that I reveal way to much of myself. That's about the half of it.

Everyones a little paranoid to some extent, I just found graff writers are a bit more so

• Like 1

Everyones a little paranoid to some extent, I just found graff writers are a bit more so

My 7th grade social studies teach drilled two things into me. What the hell is war, what is sleep. then I went and smoked a bunch of cigarettes around stupid angry festies in Mendo. Middle path to sanity, or whatever Eric Foreman kept fucking around with.