Shit that makes you feel old.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CIL i have my doubts you'd attempt it

but i had chronic back pain until i started doing yoga

went away.

backed up with scientific studies

This systematic review found strong evidence for short-term effectiveness and moderate evidence for long-term effectiveness of yoga for chronic low back pain in the most important patient-centered outcomes. Yoga can be recommended as an additional therapy to chronic low back pain patients.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23246998

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23300142

I have tried yoga, but my back pain is from crushed and buldged discs from being on jump status for years. I go through a whole stretching thing every morning, but there is nothing I can really do about it, except for bandaid fixes that don't last.

I do find girls in yoga pants hot though :)

I have suffered from lower back pain for years now, and recently it got almost unbearable.

What fixed it for me:

2 stretches that all affect the lower back and lumbar, recommended to me by a Chiropractor.

Hip Flexer stretch

Ham String stretch

I swear to god almost all my pain went away within a week. I got "adjusted" a couple times since but it feels so much better now.

That's shit is a challenge. Either people fell off, got put on lock down by the wifey or get shook when we are about to creep. I can understand the first two situations, but don't tell me you're down to paint. And if you're shook stay home. The ones that really piss me off are the ones that are on some "I only paint to get paid" bullshit. Bitch I taught you how to rack tips and how to do throwies, get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Wow that turned it to an old man rant.

I stopped painting because of family responsibilities. Not really because of wifey, but more because of kids. Hard to feed them when I am getting arrested. If not for them, I would probably still paint.

Since my dad never provided for me, I feel that I would never do that to my kids.

People finding out that I still paint at my post-40 age.

Trying to find some one over 25 to paint with.

there's a foreigner staying at my house doing a clean tour in the US.

he's 21. i have clothes older than this guy

i started painting when he was an infant... and my career still might outlast his :haha:

not having kids made it all easier. and i've known my boss for so long she knows the deal.

some things are off limits now though

hmm.. i live with my man. :tongue:

though he is younger than me, no way is he that young. no kids for me, in any way shape or form.

i have a sewing room with a bed in it, guests go in there.

we did have two people stay about 6 months ago, obviously one was on the couch.