Dating(banging) a woman twice your age

UPS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm surprised at the lack of talk regarding homie's role play. I mean, of all things and people, Velma from Scooby Doo? Serious?

It's one of those situations where I knew she'd look perfect in the role..and I dig that sexy nerd thing some girls have going on. Velma isnt a bad choice when she's looking for ghost in your boxers.

I have no problem with that as a legitimate choice. Especially if the best she could come up with was a tradesman.

Exactly. I was glad I didnt have to do elaborate shit, but was a little dissapointed with her choice....imagination much?

A vagina is either blown out or not, no kegel routine will make a difference outside of a confidence boost.

It goes through so many different states of wetneess and loose/tightness during a fuck even if the pelvic floor muscles get stronger you won't notice

This is definitely not true.

I've personally blown multiple chicks out over the years who I could barely fit it in when I first got a hold of them.

And have personally witnessed the power of the kegals to repair said damage.

Granted I'm in my 30's now but I think females get way better at sex around 28-32

They've had time to get familiar with their bodies, they're less inhibited and more likely to know how to cum.

Unless a girl is born a natural, they're usually just not good at dome/riding in their early 20's

I'm also gonna have to take issue on this and say that it probably depends more on the type of chicks you were fucking back in the day verse the type of chicks you're banging now.

Some of my most memorable sex was when I was still banging high school chicks.

In my experience, a lot of chicks get lazy with age. They've already tried everything and know what they like and what they don't like and therefore put a lot less effort into the shit that they're not really into and are more demanding that you fuck them the one or two specific ways that they like.

You're probably just banging better quality chicks now than you were back in the day.

I had a girl basically jerk me off with kegel exercises on my dick.

I am a believer that they can make a real difference.

I don't really have anything to add about age difference, but agree that lower twenty somethings can't fuck like late twenties/thirties.

I agree with this statement, but most of them were probably fucking just as good if not better when they were 16/17.

Then got lazy for a while in their 20's, then found their groove again somewhere around 30.

I think chicks go through at least a couple rounds of sexual peeks.

I think the whole blown out pussy thing is nonsense. A girl either has a big pussy or not. The same as having a big nose or big feet. I do not think child birth affects that, unless you are talking about the few months after it.

The body is pretty resilient.

If someone's girl has a loose pussy, she was probably born like that.

My opinion.

You are clearly confusing meat curtains with the tightness of a pussy.

Chicks are born with either meat curtains or not, what they are not born with is the tightness or looseness of what's behind said curtains.