TheoHuxtable..

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm not hip like you hipsters these days.

This had been my theory since day one.

Anybody who knows me in real life will tell you that I've been saying that since day one.

I dunno, sounds like you were following Controlled Implosion when they were still playing bar shows with a 5 dollar cover.

Precisely. I didn't have the stats like you, but I did know that those "2,000 engineers & architects" made u a very small fraction of all engineers and architects total.

DAO, I glanced at your article and didn't feel it was even worth responding to. That argument is nothing new, and has been debunked/explained before, in similar fashion to sexcauldron.

They are still over 2000 actual engineers and architects who know what the fuck they are talking about.

You can spin it any way you want, but it's not like every kid out of high school goes through the education that is needed to become a civil engineer or an architect.

Your original argument was that I don't have an engineering degree.

Well then, here's over 2000 mother fuckers who actually do who agree 100% with what I've been saying since day one.

And your delayed argument to that is to latch onto the same right wing asshole form Arizona that we used to both agree was a fucking idiot's "Glenn Beck" rantings???

Seriously???

CMONSON_zps9bd476fa.jpg

WELCOME TO OONTZ!!![/size][/color][/b]

YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THE FIRST OONTZAMON!

You being noob fail to realize that I already know who this guy and his last handfull of screen names is.

You should really just fall back for a while and observe before jumping the gun and chiming in.

Food for thought.

They are still over 2000 actual engineers and architects who know what the fuck they are talking about.

You can spin it any way you want, but it's not like every kid out of high school goes through the education that is needed to become a civil engineer or an architect.

Your original argument was that I don't have an engineering degree.

Well then, here's over 2000 mother fuckers who actually do who agree 100% with what I've been saying since day one.

And your delayed argument to that is to latch onto the same right wing asshole form Arizona that we used to both agree was a fucking idiot's "Glenn Beck" rantings???

Seriously???

There are 2,000 engineers & architects who believe in wild conspiracies, because having a degree in a field doesn't absolve you from believing in crazy conspiracy theories. They are still human. But there are millions of engineers & architects who have not joined the "truth" movement.

I don't believe I ever said anything about you not having an engineering degree. I think you have me confused with the 30 other people you were arguing with.

There are 2,000 engineers & architects who believe in wild conspiracies, because having a degree in a field doesn't absolve you from believing in crazy conspiracy theories. They are still human. But there are millions of engineers & architects who have not joined the "truth" movement.

I don't believe I ever said anything about you not having an engineering degree. I think you have me confused with the 30 other people you were arguing with.

Do you have any idea the level of education and brainpower that it takes to become a civil engineer much less an architect?

Civil engineering and architecture are not a dime a dozen careers where that mathematical equation of millions of their colleges rebutting them would even be possible.

2000 actual well educated engineers and architects is a large number of people who know way more about what the fuck they are talking about than you fucking internet trolls who knee-jerk just believe what the fuck you are told to believe, no matter how fucking delusional you have to be to ignore what is right in front of your face and that you don't have to have a fucking engineering degree to see through.

But that said, here is 2000 people who actually DO have those credentials confirming what people like ME have been saying all along.

And the entire argument all along from you fucking sheep has been "you're not an engineer, you're not an architect, what do you know?"

Well then here is the counter argument to that.

I think you made this thread because you were going through "argument withdrawals" since the 9/11 thread had died down. So you needed to restart an argument. You need another argument in the same fashion that a crackhead needs another hit.

For the record, the NIST report, which gives the official explanation behind the collapse of the World Trade Center, was created by structural engineers, architects, and scientists. They have degrees in those very fields, yet, you don't believe what they say.

So your argument that less than 1% of all engineers & architects are conspiracy loons means we should agree with them because they have a degree doesn't hold water.

In the earlier thread, you used the common Truther strawman argument that the official report claims that "jet fuel fires" collapsed the buildings, and. But the official report never said jet fuel fires collapsed the buildings. Jet fuel burns up relatively quickly. Most of the fire you saw burning was the result of the building itself burning -- carpeting, drywall, furniture, wood, oils, etc.

Secondly another strawman argument used by Truthers is that "the fire was not hot enough to melt steel." Melting temp for steel is at about 2,500 degrees F.

For a building to collapse, the steel doesn't have to melt, just weaken. Steel will weaken at a much lower temperature in under 1,000 degrees.

But that said, here is 2000 people who actually DO have those credentials confirming what people like ME have been saying all along.

I don't think anything has been confirmed, has it? This (very small) group of engineers are calling for investigations rather than saying something definitely occurred. But if you mean confirming that there are suspicions, well ok then, but I think everyone already know that some people were suspicious, right?