nycisdead106 appreciation thread.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Step 1: Think someone else posts good material

Step 2: "Yo not to be a dick eating, reach around giving, deep throating, anal pounding, salad tossing, felching, kiss-him-on-the-lips-with-an-open-mouth faggot...but he posts good pictures."

Step 3: Dude is a great contributor, and it goes far beyond graffiti flicks.

Dec 12, 2011

This article was posted by Senior Editor 1 year, 9 months, 1 week, 1 day, 16 hours, 40 minutes ago.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/new-york-city-graffiti-nycisdead106-blows-up-the-writers-forum

This past weekend nycisdead106 posted a massive treasure trove of photographs of graffiti from the past three decades. As he put it, “got time to kill, about to blow up this thread” and he certainly delivered. Not all of them were original, but his selection sure got us excited. We always post a Forum Shot of the Day but this stash inspired us to select our 150 favorite (yes there were really that many!) and post them over the following pages. Click through the pages below and enjoy the show!

DAO is getting all TPWF on us.

How so?

Buy recognizing somebody who actually contributes real shit to a graffiti forum in a time when nobody else is doing so?

Real recognize real.

If I'm clowning somebody on here it's because they have it coming.

If they actually contribute real shit, I give them praise.

As quick as I am to clown on somebody who should be clowned on, I'm just as quick to give praise to somebody who deserves praise.

I'm not some fucking gimmick ass nigga who just talks shit just to talk shit.

nycisdead106 has earned my respect.

And if you a real writer and you click through the pages of the NYC thread, he should earn your respect too.

That's why I made this thread.